+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kissing

She doesn't have any sexual desires. She made boundaries on touching "specific" parts of her down part...
    And she doesn't let me take the bra off. Yeah, that could be it...good conclusion.
    Would *not having any sexual desires* affect kissing?

She may not be ready,for what you want to do. You have to work out whether you wait or move on.

I think she might be a germaphobe, and the human mouth is a pretty dirty place, much dirtier than a dog's mouth. A dog's mouth has antibacterial properties, a human's mouth does not.

So that would explain why she doesn't like to kiss. Anyway, if you want to kiss, and she doesn't, why not find a real girl who will kiss?

Plus, most girls that young do not have any sex drive. They just are too young.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

seems shes not ready for you...dont make pressure on her,give her time...would be the biggest foolishness to leave her just cos of that...

...and you can try to show her some hot types of kisses and so (ofc if you are not the one who sucks and thats why she doesnt like it),cos some really hot,special kiss can show her the charm of it ...BUT IM NOT TALKING ABOUT FORCING HER...never force girl to anything...

...well...um...i thinks its too soon to talk about some further cuddling and so...so...just give her some time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12