+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This girl is really messing with my head..

This girl is really messing with my head..

This is kind of a long paragraph..

Ok so i met this girl at my work about 4-5 months ago. We have literally been hanging out every single day for those past months except for maybe a couple. Let me mention that she has OCD and got out of a 4 year relationship with her boyfriend a couple weeks before we met. She says that she really loved him and everything. Anyway... about a month and a half ago i went on a cruise and hooked up with a girl, before the cruise tho she told me that she doesn't like me or anything and that convinced me to not worry about hooking up with girls on the cruise. Well after i come back i told her a little bit of the truth but it is later that i told her what i actually did there. She was mad at me for lying and jealous. She is extremely friendly and makes pretty much every guy like her when she doesn't like him back. Anyway she starts hanging out with this guy, that she later admitted she did just to make me jealous. That was ok with me and I was alright whatever cause she always tells me the truth and says that she never kissed him or anything. Later when she found out that the guy was in love with her she ditched him because the word "love" around her is just one of the nono sayings. After this she starts sleeping over at my house cause her parents don't let her come home past 11 and we would always party past 11. The first time she slept over she slept on the couch. The next time she slept in my bed and we made out and were all over each other. She wanted me to have sex with her im pretty sure but she told me that if we do it, that we won't stay friends, as foolish and nice as i am i decided to hold back the urge and not do anything. anyways we madeout the next time she spent the night but the times after that, about 10, we just cuddled and slept together. This is where the messed up part comes in.. She started liking for my best friend a little after i came back from the cruise. She kept telling me this and i would just dismiss it and he didn't even like her back. but one night when i was working I guess they hung out in a group of people and ended up making out after drinking. She told me about this and I got pretty mad, idk if i should have cared due to the fact that we weren't dating, but I really liked her. After that they started hanging out a little bit more and everytime they would kiss, she would tell me this everytime too. I got extremely sad after each time she mentioned this and she would say sorry and everything but never said that she will stop because she really likes him and cant help the feeling. The thing is he talks **** about her to everyone and people would tell her that and she would get mad at him but then she would come back to him. Apparently he just wants to have sex with her according to him. All this time she told me that my best friend, ex best friend, is just a rebound and she will probably get over it soon enough. Well one night I call her and once again she tells me she is with him and i just tell her im really disappointed in her and hang up then go back to work. She texts me and tells me that shes gonna meet me in the parking lot after work and she did. She told me she broke things off with him and that she wants to date me. I got really happy and had her spend the night and we cuddled and kissed once again (I know kinda messed up kissing her hours after my bf but my feelings overpowered it...). Next morning she goes to work then goes home after, i call her up she comes over and we do the same things. Anyways when im taking her home her ex boyfriend texts her telling her how he still loves her and everything making her feel like **** and she told me that we should probably break it off cause she doesnt wanna lose me as a bestfriend like she did to her bf of 4 years. I got really sad but i got over it. Anyways she goes back to my bestfriend and once again starts hanging out with him, everytime she calls me after and feels like ****. Yesterday though I was going to a party with my friend and she calls me up, I invite her like the nice person i am and she comes. She tells me she needs to talk to me and we go in an empty room. She tells me that her and my bestfriend are dating and that once again "she is sorry" I got really sad, to the point of tears. I am very sensitive sometimes. Once again she feels like **** cause she couldn't say no apparently. Once again i let her stay the night at my house afterwards since i didnt want to let her sleep in her car, this time she slept on the couch though. She keeps saying sorry but it pretty much means nothing at this point. I told my bestfriend that our friendship is over. But i still like her so much, and cant get over her. idk what to do anymore cause nothing seems to make her see how hurtful she is. I probably left out some stuff. What should i do. I really dont know anymore.. I know that she still likes me but idk what can possibly go through her head when she does this stuff.

Why didn't you ask her out the first time she spent the night and stayed in your bed? Girls love to give little hints and signs that guys cannot read. She obviously wanted to date you and possibly sleep with you that first night but since you continually put her off and play 'good guy' you have only pushed her away. You needed to of dated her sooner that way she cannot go off and kiss another guy since she is taken. Seems like you stalled things to long and she is now trying to get a grip on a different guy since you won't act on anything she does.

Stupid she told you she kissed another guy though, obviously that will only push you further away. Girls play the jealousy thing out but come on, it will only make you like her less right? I think if you really love this girl you need to ask her out imediately and quit stalling. If you like her that much, make her yours so she will stop pursueing other people. About her X though, she needs to lose contact with him. The statistics on people cheating with there X are extremely high and her X will only cause issues for you.