+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex GF contacted me

Ex GF contacted me

This girl and I dated for awhile and then we broke up. She broke up with me. The break up was not ugly or anything like that.

We both care a lot for each other but after the break up we would see each other every now and then and then she would say

how much she missed me and we would always end up kissing. I said I could not keep doing that either we are together or

are not. No contact. Well that was about 4 months ago and we haven't spoken. Recently I recieved and email and she said

she wanted to check up on me and see how everything is going and that she still thinks about me every day. Am I reading too

much into that or what? Thank you for any response.

hmmm well i would not get my hopes up but do not ignore her she is clearly still thinking about you obviously....so just go with it but dont so far that you end up getting hurt good luck!!!

I would say she still wants you. Do you want her back?

I really do want her back but you can never tell with her. (what she wants that is)

It sounds that she is still interested in you, it is now your choice where you want to go from here.
    No links in sig. If i see it again you will be banned.

Sounds like she's re-visiting her relationship with you.. Give it some time to see where it goes. Play it cool I guess. If the both of you are interested in each other, probably things will rekindle again. Good luck.

If you feel like you have nothing to lose then go for it, why not if you have nothing else going on. However, I would say keep some measure of guard up as if she hasn't been willing to fully commit, then she could just be stringing you along for attention ya know?

I would give it a miss. what ever sh feels for you is lukewarm at best. Sounds like she's not having much lluck on the hunting field and keeps you on a string because, though you don't turn her on, you're a good bloke and that's better than being alone. Guess you need to go back to why she left you in the first instance. Don't be used as a backstop, is what I'm saying.