+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I feel so heartbroken:( ?

I feel so heartbroken:( ?

It's long distance, I'll cut the story short, he said things weren't going anywhere and we haven't linked and that he couldn't be bothered if it's not going anywhere and he said he's got things going on, can't give me attention im crying so bad then after I said I don't know what to do now, he said don't do anything stupid and dumb coz he worried about me and he asked if I was heartbroken:S ? Does he still care? I'm 17, he's 18 known him over a year
    I think I am heartbroken, I haven't eaten much I keep crying when I'm alone, thinking of all the memories, he might talk with me again I don't know, what's meant to be will be. I think he still cares for me though, I think. I've got a weird feeling in my heart, feel pain. He told me to "chill" after saying it's not going anywhere, he didn't say take care or anything but I feel like it's over now, he's done this before but we talked again but this time it feels different I feel like its over, the end for me and him I look at his picture and just cry especially at night, I can't even sleep, I go to bed crying and wake up crying in the morning. For all of you who comment and tell me to just "move on" it's not as easy as that, I've tried before but I couldn't I contacted him on saturday night and sunday morning ! I'm now on NC for at least 2 weeks, everything hurts and there's memories everywhere on my phone, in my room where I used to go on webcam and see him I just wanna be happy again. Thanks

Stop with internet relationships. You just found out they just don't work after awhile. Dear you need to realize there is a need to be physically together in order for a relationship to work. What he says is true, it was going nowhere, he needed more than web cam chats. It's a reality, I know it hurts, but you have just learned a valuable lesson. You need to do more with your life, be more independent, be busy with activities, being out with friends, planning your future. Now I know we all want to be in a relationship, but they won't work if you solely depend on one to give you a life.That's when things will go wrong and you are left sad and lost. That is why you are having such a hard time with this, you depended on him way too much for your happiness. The best thing to do is to keep busy, find positive things to do, spend time with your family and friends....get them to help you get out of this slump. You just have to let go, and then you will be able to start the healing process. Before you know it, you will start to feel normal again and look forward to other things. Day by day you will think less and less of him and be able to be happy with your life once again.

You are only 17, relationships will come and go, this one ended, the next one will too and so on. It's just the way life is, but it's how we prepare ourselves for marriage. We learn valuable lessons, so we know how a relationship works. You are at the beginning stage, you get your heart broken again, but you too will find yourself breaking someones heart.

Cheer up. I'd probably tell you that your relationship with him is over, but I think you know that already. Harsh, yes, but that's all part and parcel of life. Whatever will be will be. If things didn't work out, think of it this way: he's probably not the one for you, because the one for you will have a working, running and thriving relationship with you, am I right?

He still cares for you but just as a friend. I'd try not to think too much of it. He's worried that something might happen to you, given your current emotional status.

There's more to life than just looking for a partner. Though a life partner is, and will be a big part of your life in the future, try to enjoy being single for now. I mean think about it this way. You're a healthy, living person and the opportunities that the world has to offer are endless. Maybe it's hard to see it this way right now, but give it some time, you'll feel better I'm sure of it. Take care.