+ Follow This Topic

Thread: really into this quy..

really into this quy..

ok so i met this guy on halloween, and he has texted me everyday since expect for a few times because he was working.....i really want him to be into me as well but i just cant tell if he is......i have hung out with him 4 times and he never makes a move ( hes kinda shy) so the other night we were laying together watching tv and i started kissing him....things were good he said i would see him on sunday, the when sunday came around somthing came up....well should i play hard to get or just offer to go see him.....keep in mind he was very sorry about not coming over on sunday

Well how quickly do you want to rush things? Something could of 'actually' came up and he couldn't see you. You said you have been texting since halloween which isn't even two weeks ago LOL so what more do you want from him at this point? You want to know if you should play hard to get or just go see him? If you play hard to get it might make him think you are not interested yet if you go see him it might make him think you are easy. I say just play hard to get and see how long it takes for him to text or call you or how long he will stand having blue balls before making his move.

well he did end up texting me and he really did have somthing come up....so we talked yesterday but not today...this is because the new Call of Duty came out MW3 so i totally understand that now off to play hard to get..this will be hard do to the fact i really want that game!!! lol but thank you for your advice

MW3 isn't really hard to get, is it?
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

If you like MW3, then why not ask if you can play with him, or watch him play? At least you get to spend time with him.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

no it is not hard to get but y buy it if i can borrow it lol!! and i already txt him to ask how it was no response so im sure hes pretty into it....dnt blame him tho lol

just letting everyone know he was like bad sick since tuesday....he just broke the fever today and texted me but he is still pretty sick....so i was worried for nothing