+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What will happen when i see her?

420 is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

What will happen when i see her?

my ex girlfriend and i dated for approx 5 months, and it was the greatest memory filled amazing relationship ever. i was her first love and first everything else. She went off to university in september after we swore to stay together. at the time i had troubles financially so i had to move out, and i was really stressed out. she broke up with me shortly after because i questioned why she acted so cold towards me and couldnt put up with it, i became an emotional wreck and she lost feelings for me. since the breakup i havent contacted her. My question is, what will happen when she comes back to work during the christmas holidays? (it is where we met) also how does she possibly feel about me now? does she miss me? please help!

How can I answer any of that? I am not her? Why don't you just ask her?

My guess is she has lost feelings for you and possibly even met someone else. You never explained what she was so 'cold' about. If she broke up with you simply because you questioned her actions then wtf?
    Please explain more =P

420 is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    i dont want to talk to her because ill probably just be hurt allover again. she was cold because she did not show any support towards me after moving away when during the relationship i was always the first one there when she was upset. i guess she didnt really love me? i dont know if shes found anyone else because ive lurked her facebook and she only has pictures with these girls, but theres plenty of them, and she still has pictures of us allover facebook. I think its just an attention thing, her new friendships pulled her away from me. im just wondering whether shell regret her decision once shes away from their attention and back here, where she doesnt have a lot of friends.