+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused and Hurt Please Help

Confused and Hurt Please Help

Went out with a girl were on and off through high school, she ment the world to me. My one and only, you know. Had to break it off, she moved down south to University I stayed to study at College. Still friends but I have struggled to get over her.

Met a new girl after 4/5 months, fell for her like nothing else. We go out all the time, then she said she'd fallen for me 2. But she has a boyfriend, they are serious, going out for a year or so. I've had a couple of chances to make a move when things have got hot dancing, real chances, kind of left her kissing air, you know? But me partly not able to get over Emma and myself not wanting to wreck our frienship I never made a move.

A couple of days ago she said she couldn't see a future with me, we have disgussed it before. I asked for reasons they were:

1) I've got a boyfriend: Which I've always been very respectful off.
    2) Although she's sexual attracted to me she just can't "see us" dating?

No Idea whats changed. Sounds like she's playin me but she's not that kind of girl. Mixed signals are so confusing, she won't open up. Wants to be friends continue going out, same as the past but no future...

WTF should I do? Be friends although its killin me, end up wanting something I could never have. Still got that small bit in my heart telling me something could happen but it also tells me it will happen after the break up which ain't gonna happen for some time. I can go off with other girls to make her jelous but I more of a "one girl" kind of guy.

Ironic that I didn't make a move to save our friendship yet I'm not happy just being friends. I'll do anything for her, please help folks Thanks.

leave her alone. she's got a boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    leave her alone. she's got a boyfriend.
    Thanks for that bit of advice...

I'm more concerned about the "friends" bit, what should I do in regards to that? Stay close friends? Distance myself?

Any suggestions?

her boyfriend probably doesn't like her having friends like you around to tempt her. she'd probably get with you or just be good friends with you if she didn't have a boyfriend.

I couldn't give a toss about her boyfriend he's boring as sin, ok you've convinsed me. I'll just beat the crap out off him.

Fighting solves everything someone once said.

beating the crap out of him probably won't help. try killing him that'd probably be more effective.

disclaimer: i, misombra, am not responsible for the actions of others following my advice.

lol @ misombra.
    Well if shes going to feel tempted around you and you leave her 'kissing the air' and do 'hot dancing' then your not really much of a friend are you?! Sorry to be harsh but obviously her boyfriend wouldnt be impressed and seen as she hasnt left him for you then why are u still flirting and playing games? You know it wont go anywhere, shes told you that, so your just after sexual satisfaction and causing a bit of trouble.

Its possible to stay her FRIEND, just be platonic and respect the fact that she has a boyfriend and has chosen to stay with him. Altho she may be teasing you and mutually taking part in all this flirting if you want to be a good friend then just stop it all. You can still be her friend without 'hot dancing' and leaving her 'kissing the air'.
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******

It think she needs an excuse to dump him. I don't think she could if she wanted too, too nice. I think I'll just go for it next time she wants to kiss, if there is a next time. I'd struggle to be platonic "friend" because I want to get in her pants and whats the point of lusting after someting you can't have. As I see it, I can a) Back off her but be there for her when she needs me b) Just go for it and see what happens? Live life to the full and all that or c) Keep totaly away from he and hope these "feelings" go away. Something needs to change, which one should i do?