+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: simple but efective tips?

simple but efective tips?

ok i am 16 and have just started to see a 22yr old, and he is the sweetest person in the world. and there is no pressure from him to have sex or anything like that,
    and although im not ready for that yet, i have been enjoying the foreplay, only problem is i feel he is always the one coming up with the ideas for what to do, and has these moves and lil tricks that drive me crazy, and i love that feeling so much, he admited to me once that he likes more domenering girls in the bedroom, so i was just hoping for a few lil things i can do to him that can make him feel as good as i do, and break away from this whole shy girl personna i am learning to despise.
    thank youx

a nice teasing lick anywhere really.... but mostly down the neck, chest, and happy trail will do a man in, and yes I've been taking in my a quick flick of the tongue...

-_-
    .... what would life be like if I didn't touch anyones life....

cheers ill try it, anybody got anything else??

First off, this is absolutely disgusting.

Second, why are you dating someone 6 years older than you? This guy is obviously a loser if he can't find anyone his own age to sodomize.

3rd, Jailbait........enough said.

Finally, This man is old enough to drink, yet you can't even see an R-rated movie? I'm not going to be like the others and give you "fun sexy tips lol1" for seducing your college-graduate (and I'll assume he's not, since...he's dating you).

You're young, dumb, and full of life. Judging by the fact that he's robbing the cradle, you're probably hot as well. If not, well...you don't deserve basic human rights. <--That last one was for my fans.

Drop the guy before statutory rape ensues.

Good day.
    Do Not Ask Questions - Just Listen.

HAAH man that guy IKnowEverything said everything i was thinkin
    ...and don't forget to use a Jimmy Hat

im 16 jackass im legal therefore there can be no statutory rape

Quote Originally Posted by Swoon
    im 16 jackass im legal therefore there can be no statutory rape
    That's the problem. People say "It's legal" and so they don't realize that it's STILL ****ed up. If a 17 year old in the US was having sex with an 11 year old, it's still legal, both of them being under 18. But it's still ****ed up.

You're the same age difference, same "ick" factor, just on the other side of the "legal" fence. Don't know what the laws are like where you come from, but it's still disgusting. You are both in WAY different mentalities and stages of life. You're probably not even seriously contemplating college, and he should be DONE with it. I say find someone around the same level as you are at this point.

Alexi

BTW, if I ever found out that my sister was dating someone with a six year difference, at your stage in life (high school), I'd be arrested for the damage that I'd do to him.

You say that this guy is not pressuring you for sex, but do doubt it is on his mind. Sooner or later the longer it goes and the more pent up and frustrated he gets...something is going to break. He will probably takeoff and find someone who will be willing...most likely another 16 yr old or even younger....

He most likely will end up having to register with the county he lives in....Can anyone say lvl 3?

Tryin not to be negative, but I am the same age as he is and I would never do anything with someone so young or even think about it, he has some issue where he can't hookup with someone his own age so he probably finds it easier to seduce younger women. For some men the allure of a younger woman I guess is a real turn on.

I would keep my distance and try to find someone roughly your own age. Because most likely this is going to turn into a huge problem down the stretch.
    "An intelligent man is sometimes forced to be drunk to spend time with his fools." --- Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by MaverickCSM
    Tryin not to be negative, but I am the same age as he is and I would never do anything with someone so young or even think about it, he has some issue where he can't hookup with someone his own age so he probably finds it easier to seduce younger women. For some men the allure of a younger woman I guess is a real turn on.

I would keep my distance and try to find someone roughly your own age. Because most likely this is going to turn into a huge problem down the stretch.
    I too am the same age as him. And although I do see how a 16 year old girl can be considered attractive (can someone say "Olsen Twins"?!?!), I still couldn't, wouldn't, and most of all SHOULDN'T do anything with them.

If I were you, I'd have relationships with people closer to your age and at least dealing with the same issues as you are right now. Someone that could better relate to you. You're getting stressed over a test or maybe starting to think about college while this person is stressed over work, career, etc. It's two different mentalities.

Alexi

i dont know where you are from but here a 17yr old and an 11yr old is extreamly illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by sfalexi
    That's the problem. People say "It's legal" and so they don't realize that it's STILL ****ed up. If a 17 year old in the US was having sex with an 11 year old, it's still legal, both of them being under 18. But it's still ****ed up.
    Technically it is legal, but I've seen/heard plenty of instances where the law was bent and that older person was thrown in jail. Although they also term it some sort of psychological problem, as in those years if your over 16, and the girl is at least 4 years younger...your are considered a pedophile. I hate to say it, and there is still some ick to it (Even though she is of legal age in the UK) but I'd rather have a 16/22 year old couple be together, then a 17/11 year old couple. Females typically are done developing around 16-17. Where as 11 years old, yuk..barely into puberty. Gawd, I can't even think of it anymore....
    Last edited by Innova; 21-02-05 at 08:19 AM.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Maybe I've been watching too much Maury . . .

YOu all make good points, but the fact that my age actual makes things difficult for him and he still wants to see me suggest it would be so much easier if he found someone is own age, but he doesnt that has got to mean something? and yes im well aware i sound like stupid lil teenager trying desperatly to rationalise, but there it is

*shurgs*

see guys, if she wants to do this we can't really change her mind not matter how much we try so we might as well give what she wants and just her make her own mistakes

she'll learn on her own, see what she needs to see and finally get what she REALLY needs from out of this. Till then boys just try and lower your voices of telling her what you think she should do and give her what she want

^_^;;
    .... what would life be like if I didn't touch anyones life....

Sure, but isn't it fun to make predictions, have them come true, and then rub that in someone's face and laugh? I know it is for me!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast