+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Something more than just friendship

Something more than just friendship

hi all....

Heres my story:

I fell in love with this amazing girl and told her i like her...she had just gotten out of a relationship and she said 'hope its not weird for u being just friends'
    I couldnt stand being away from her one moment and i said 'no..its not weird...lets be friends'

this happened a few months back and i hadnt seen her for quite a while after that.

this semester we have a common course and the first day i saw her she took my breath away and since then i have fallen in love with her all over again. i know its kinda sick but i just cannot explain my feelings. shes too perfect. and nowadays we seem to be hanging out a lot everyday - like atleast 3 hrs a day and my feelings for her just seem to be on a rise.

Is there any possibility that at some point in future she will like me? Should I wait or should I just move on?

Hints and signs will tell you how things will be going. If not just asker her by taking her to a nice comfortable place like getting coffee or ice cream. Peace Out!

just be her friend. i wouldn't push it too much, but still be a little flirtacious. keep us posted.

You aren't in love, you're infatuated. Get that through your head and you'll have an easier time.
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.

Read posts by cyborg and myself over the previous weeks!! It should defenitely help u break the ice!!!
    Familiarity breeds contempt, absence makes the heart grow fonder!!!

i think you should ask her again to get it out of your system because you can't carry on thinking like this while your friends before the frienship becomes years of friendship tell her now.

oh i also think moeburn is right you may just be infatuated with her, i love that feeling.