+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Just met this girl I have the hots for and think she might feel the same.

Just met this girl I have the hots for and think she might feel the same.

I have just met this girl that I have the hots for and think she might feel the same. I have only met her twice. I just wonder how many times in a week you can get away with texting her and how many of those text can be text complimenting her or may be just sending her the odd romantic saying or poem. Thing is if I have any change with this lady I want to get it right. I am a loving romantic type and just want to get it right with out coming over as being to desperate or even not making enough effort.

Don't do too much too soon, or she'll think you're mental. No poems until 3rd-4th date. Don't say "I love you" for 8 weeks. Just say things like "You are really interesting. I'd like to see you again."

Then give her a good snogging!
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Quote Originally Posted by bulrush View Post
    Don't do too much too soon, or she'll think you're mental. No poems until 3rd-4th date. Don't say "I love you" for 8 weeks. Just say things like "You are really interesting. I'd like to see you again."

Then give her a good snogging!
    2 months and say " I love you "? Huh? I guess our definitions are different. Thatll get you thrown to curb by any self respecting, mature women.

visit [url=http://10lovetips.blogspot.com/2011/11/10-steps-to-attract-girl.html#comments]lovetips: 10 steps to attract a girl[/url] for more ideas