+ Follow This Topic

Thread: college psych student needs participants for survey on male/female dating preference

college psych student needs participants for survey on male/female dating preference

I am a college psychology student and am involved in doing a survey-based study for an experimental psychology class on differences in mate selection preference between men and women of different ages. For this study we will need to give 40 individuals a short survey rating characteristics that they find important in a potential romantic partner. It will not take long and would be so helpful if you would be willing to participate. We need 10 males and 10 females in 2 different age categories (20-30) and (40-50)... If you are able to help, please either private message me or write a message replying below, indicating that you are interested in taking part in the survey and I will send you a copy of the survey to complete and send back to me...
    In the the next few weeks I will notify anyone who takes part in the study of the results... they should be interesting...
    Thanks for your help!
    Blessings,
    Liz

sure, you can send me a message. age 27 - male.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley