+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why guys life is hard

Let me fix this for you.
    Besides, 40< yo girls are learning their way of life, making mistakes. The difference between teenage girls and girls in their 40's is that teenage girls mostly do not learn from their mistakes, but the older ones do.
    Apparently you've never dated anyone from Michigan. I've had more fun dating 40+ women than in my teens. But the older women don't like younger guys, because they are so immature.

Booboo, you're probably coming off as mean, serious, or controlling or some combination of those things.
    I suspect Baaboo may be too idealistic, and thus is frustrated by the reality that most young girls are really immature. The ones that are still single, that is. There are a few young girls that are mature, but they got married young and are not available. I was idealistic the same way in my 20s.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    While I agree that I might be doing something wrong.

Please tell me that girls my age (20's) are not childish and insecure.
    It depends where you go to find them. The bar is usually for one purpose....getting attention, taking advantage of each other, there is no substance or intelligence required. Getting into different activities such as indoor rock climbing or reading at a coffee house may land you someone of better quality.

And bulrush, there are lots of women out there that do like younger guys, but it would be for obvious reasons.....the sex is more energetic. BUT I do know of many successful marriages where there the wife is much older than her husband (17 years apart is the oldest that I know of). It all depends on who, what they are looking for, and the maturity level. Not everyone acts their age. I guess it all depends on where you look and your location.

I read comments from women in their mid 30's and up about dating younger guys. They say the biggest block for them is that they do not want to have anymore children and when their BF starts talking about a future together (marriage and kids), they end up dumping the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    I read comments from women in their mid 30's and up about dating younger guys. They say the biggest block for them is that they do not want to have anymore children and when their BF starts talking about a future together (marriage and kids), they end up dumping the guy.
    Smackie, this is good to know. I don't want kids. And I have talked to my past girlfriends about their other dates. The stories I hear about other Michigan guys are horrible! I thought the men would have grown up by age 40, but I guess not. I guess there's a reason they are still single. I must be the exception. I mean, I'm responsible, respectable, successful, AND I like to have fun.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12