+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Men, what does It mean when you fondle your gf's belly?

Thanks for your comment :-))) I'll look the love languages up on the net. He also makes compliments...he already told me that I was magnificent, he asked me not to change...etc.
    I agree that the list you mentionned above belong to the love language but how can we be sure wether it's sincere or not?! :-(
    Also, he hasn't told me he loves me yet :-( how long does it usually take until the 1st "I love you"? We've been dating for 5 months now (but we live in 2 different towns so we can only see each other on we and not every we)...but you are normally sure of the feelings you have (or not) for your partner after 5 months of relationship right?

Regarding the baby, we already had this conversation and we both don't want any by 30-35. But by the way he acted last we I feel like he's changing his mind and that's why I needed hel understanding It!

Hand on belly is close to vagina......it's a sign of sexual anticipation.

I don't know, because he also does It after we have sex but maybe you're right in the case he does it before

He likes your vagina what can he say lol.

After sex they still want sex hun.

I had a few exes that did the something......nothing to do with babies. I suspect they are thinking about how their penis feels when it's in there and how amazing it is.

LoL why does it absolutely have smthg to do with sex!! Also he often takes my hand and kisses it at the same time, before and after sex, don't tell me it also has smthg to do with sex!!

He is a guy....what else would it be.

Yes but you guys are not all the same, you can have feelings too...otherwise how could you show your feelings to a girl if every sign is related to sex?

Hes touching what he likes, who cares, ive touchs womens bellys before and they ahd gained some weight also, he finds you attractive so deal with it. is'nt that what you want?!

Quote Originally Posted by Muse87 View Post
    Yes but you guys are not all the same, you can have feelings too...otherwise how could you show your feelings to a girl if every sign is related to sex?
    Some guys are comfortable expressing their feelings, but their hormones STILL give them a VERY high sex drive. It's different for every man and varies with age. Even after having sex, he might still be thinking about sex. Hormones do that.

how long does it usually take until the 1st "I love you"?
    It's different for every person.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Okay, maybe some of you still think about sex after.
    But then I have one question, how can we, girls show you that we love you? For instance when your gf looks at you, how can you tell if she's in love or not? She stares at you? I try to let him know how he makes me feel by giving him a worried look...LoL how would you take this? And he usually stares at me too like for 10 seconds.

I have another question. If you know that your gf really likes you but the feelings are not mutual, you wouldn't waste your time staying with her would you? So you would be more cautious with the signs you give her right? I mean, you wouldn't stare at her, take her hand etc. so as not to give her hope?
    Last edited by Muse87; 12-11-11 at 01:58 AM.

I love my wife's belly. She's not thin, but that has nothing to do with it. A woman's belly is SEXY! It's where we lay during sex (ok, about half the time), it's where we lay our head sometimes... it's where you'll carry our baby if you do... a belly is just sexy. It doesn't necessarily mean anything at all beyond that.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Lots of women have nerves from their pelvis that extend into their lower abdominal area. He probably thinks you like it. If you don't, just move his hand to where you want it.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

...............................:d

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12