+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Men, what does It mean when you fondle your gf's belly?

Men, what does It mean when you fondle your gf's belly?

Hello,

I'm waiting for the answers! Is there a particular meaning? Because I usually don't feel comfortable when my bf does It...

Thanks

It probably has to do with how he shows affection. Is he a "touchy" person? Does he like to touch you and be touched? Then one way he shows and feels affection is through touch.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Yes he is quite touchy, he likes the way I touch him he already told me once. The problem is that I gained some weight over my belly though I'm very thin (1m64 and 50kg...) It makes me feel uncomfortable so I don't understand how he can like touching it...
    Maybe you're right he wants to show me his affection for me

HE likes you. Why can't YOU like you? And why can't you accept that he likes you for who you are?

Just about everyone gains weight during the winter months, and for most people, it starts in the belly. I do too.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Like you, I think he likes me. Well I know that we all gain weight during the winter months but I m very thin so I kind of feel "disproportionate" :-s Yes you're right, he likes me the way I am...
    But when you touch a girl's stomach, wouldn't you be scared that she interpretes it the wrong way? Like she thinks you want a baby?

Hmm, how old are you? It is totally normal to touch eachothers belly. Maybe he likes to turn you on? You don't touch his tummy :-)?

I am 24 and he's 27, well i don't know if it's really a way to turn me on because he does it in a very romantic way and while he touches my belly he holds my right hand and puts it on his heart (beating quite fast) and kisses the other...I usually feel a difference between a guy who touches my belly to turn me on and a guy who does it in a romantic way...
    Umm actually I never touch his tummy! :-s I prefer his back it is so sexy!!! LoL

well if he is doing is romantically, he probably just doesn't care or even likes it

"he probably just doesn't care", care about what?

I always fondle my fiancee's belly, and at first she felt a little self-conscious because she thought I was making fun of her post-baby belly.
    But that's not the case. I really enjoy touching her body, so I caress her belly and her breasts whenever we are alone. She's used to it
    now so she likes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Muse87 View Post
    Like you, I think he likes me. Well I know that we all gain weight during the winter months but I m very thin so I kind of feel "disproportionate" :-s Yes you're right, he likes me the way I am...
    But when you touch a girl's stomach, wouldn't you be scared that she interpretes it the wrong way? Like she thinks you want a baby?
    No. When he wants a baby, he'll talk about it. Fondling the stomach area, whether putting on some pounds or not, is still a sign that your BF likes you the way you are. You are in a good spot here. Enjoy it.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

"doesn't care" as in it probably isn't an issue for him as it is for you

Does he grab handfuls of belly fat and jiggle it about?
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

Does he squish your belly button together and make it sing? Just kidding.

I think that touch is his "love language". Look up "love language" on the net. There are different love languages. One is touch, another is buying little gifts, giving compliments, another is spending time with the one you care about. I think there are others. But everyone has their own "love language" which they use to show people they care, and that's how they like to be shown love. So if my love language is compliments, I like to give compliments, and I don't feel loved unless I receive them.

As for misinterpretations, if you communicate, you won't have misinterpretations. If you think he wants a baby, ask him! Then you will know for sure. Maybe he wants eleventy babies!

No, he doesn't do that, he doesn't grab it, he just caresses It, very slowly...why this question?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast