+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How can you tell if this girl has the hots for me?

How can you tell if this girl has the hots for me?

Can someone help me out here? I am male and have a very mild case of Aspergers and so sometimes I find it hard to read peoples body language. Cut a long story short I have just met this girl who I really really really really like and we have lots in common. The first time I met her she gave me all these really nice compliments and we both ended by saying really nice things about each other and hope we can meet up again. She then said as I have now got her mobile number it was up to me to make the next move if I want to. The next time I met up with her I took her a little pot plant which she seemed to really like. We ended up telling each other everything about ourselves and telling each other all about our problems that we have and have had in the past. That did not seem to put her off me. It is the first time I have ever been so open to anyone outside my family before. She was busy latter on in the evening so as was leaving she said I don't want you to leave and she just had this really big smile on her face and her eyes were really sparkling and she could not stop looking at me. She said we should meet up on Sunday evening for a curry. The thing is She said that she would send me a text latter on that evening and she did not and I sent her a few text and I have only got one text back from her since I saw her on Tuesday. I know that she is a busy girl and that you dont have to reply to all the text I sent her and it is early days for us and something might happen and something might not happen. My friend at work said If I am keen on her I should take chocolates round next time as she would like that. I just do not want to get the wrong idea anbd get hurt again.
    Do you think she might have the hots for me or not?
    Last edited by jimtheman36; 11-11-11 at 05:17 AM.

Hey Jim, you've been around the forum awhile, you know that we all read all the threads, so why spam the forum over and over with the same question?

Just ask her out, it seems like she likes you.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Agree with Cerby. Ask her out. It certainly sounds like she is into you.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Thanks for the reply to my message. Sorry if I have sent the same message a few times on this forum. Just dont want to mess this up or get hurt. I will give it my best short.

visit [url=http://10lovetips.blogspot.com/2011/11/10-steps-to-attract-girl.html#comments]lovetips: 10 steps to attract a girl[/url] for more ideas