+ Follow This Topic

Thread: is he getting tired of me?

is he getting tired of me?

hi there thank you everyone for reading this

so i am in a long distance relationship. and lately my boyfriend hasnt been wanting to call me or text me as much. he says he wants "me time" and that if i call he isnt getting me time. idk if this is because MW3 came out or if because he wants time to play it. but its been happenieng for over a week already and its really bothering me. i love this person to death, we been together through everything. idk what to do guys please any advice would be glady appreciated

Long distance relationships are hard at the best of times. Trust is the main ingredient. Openess with your partner and a willingness to compromise. You really need to tell this guy how you feel. He has told you he needs 'me time', tell him of your needs. They are important, and if the relationship is to remain, he will consider these needs. If he needs 'me time' because you are barraging him with texts etc, then the relationship won't work. Neediness is not attractive.
    Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular?

It's about MW3, it's not about you. Trust me, I used to be a gamer. Gamers LOVE their new games. They might play 12 hours a day for 7 days straight, or even more. This is a phase which he will get over. Don't worry.

I've been playing video games 1981-2009, 28 years. OH! That's wrong! We got Pong in 1978. So 1978-2009. 31 years.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

LOL.. I'm with bulrush. Gamers love their games, and well, if your boy is stuck in front of the screen pawning other people, you don't really have much to worry about. It's just us guys and our games. Ask him if he's got some new games recently. Since you guys are LDR, he may feel like it's his time to just play games all day. Selfish, yes, but at least that's better than him hitting the clubs.