+ Follow This Topic

Thread: deeply sadened...

deeply sadened...

After 4 months of marriage, my wife and I split. She took off and taken everything of mine and left me high and dry in town I dint know a soul. I returned to my home town with tail between my legs heart broken and sad. Didn't hear anything from her for a year. I found out she hooked up with a so called buddy of mine that I've known for almost 15 years. I accepted her faults, bit my lip and just moved on. Well... He ended getting her to move from Atlanta to southern California so he could be closer to his kits. After being there for less than 2 months, he takes off. KeVes her high and dry like my wife done me. Not even a month later... My wife contacts me. Asks me for my mailing address so she can return my property and she apologizes for all the hell she put ne through. After a total of 2 months of listening to eachothers problems and well wishes and stuff... My wife asks me to get back together. A major weight lifted off my shoulders. First... I didn't treat her the best. Rejection, infidelity, disrespection... You name it. I wasn't a good man to her. I always told my mom that if she ever gave me a second chance. I would make her a happy woman and spend the rest of life loyally to her.

Sooo... She asks me to quit my job and rejoin her. I fly all the way from Atlanta to southern California to be with her. I wait an hour for her to pick me up. First thing I notice... No hug, how u doing, I missed u, damn u look good. Nothing. Come home... No sex, Hung, kiss... Nothing. The next day on her lunch break she tells me it ain't gonna work and she wants me to leave. Heart broken and totally dismayed by the recent events I leave. Nowhere to go... Quit my job and gave up my apartment for her to come to southern California. Now homeless and crushed... I'm stuck. Nowhere to live, low monies. Situation not good. Luckily I found a.kind soul willing to help.

Anywsys...

She thinks I should live on the streets and find a job and start "dating" again to show how serious I am about us. Of voided police have been involved and I know she just got out of a serious realstionship.

Ladies... How do I prove that I'm serious about her... That I love her? She's already on the dark side... Doesn't trust a man.. nothing. My thing... She begged me to.come out thee. I don't know what to do. I love her bad... Real bad. I don't want boo gone forever. What can I do to fix things. I want her in my lieh but she's scourned from her ex. Please I love her. I'm not t

Dude worry about getting your shit together.....that's more important don't you think?

Get my shit together first? Well... I had a comfortable life before throwing it all away to rejoin her. I did all this to be on the streets. It's pretty sad. I really don't think a man could a woman like this. I know I sure as hell wouldn't

Are you kidding? She's friggin' toxic.

She did it to you TWICE, you gonna let her do it again?!

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me."

I guess its pride then... I am married to her

Quote Originally Posted by mph33 View Post
    I guess its pride then... I am married to her
    That's easily rectified.

You may be married to her, but she's obviously not married to you.

So... I should just give up and move on? File a divorce and get it over with?

I sure as hell would. How many times do you need to be kicked before you get up and move out of the way?

"First... I didn't treat her the best. Rejection, infidelity, disrespection... You name it. I wasn't a good man to her. I always told my mom that if she ever gave me a second chance. I would make her a happy woman and spend the rest of life loyally to her."

Well what did this mean? You treated her like crap so she left you? Does this mean she had every right to leave you?

"Quit my job and gave up my apartment for her to come to southern California. Now homeless and crushed... I'm stuck. Nowhere to live, low monies. "

I will tell you this....you have no self respect. There ain't no vagina in this world worth all this bull shit. You put you whole life on the line for a bitch that took everything from you and left you flat out. Are you that stupid? Always look out for number one...you! How many times does one have to kick you in the nuts to knock some sense into you.

Now call back home, ask for money for a plane ticket home and start over.