+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Irresistable

Irresistable

How did/do some of the irresistible girls in your life act? How did she get into your head and stay there? What can a girl do to perfect this art (without compromising her dignity)? Was she a blatant flirt, a mean bitch, or maybe sweet and innocent? Give me some tips...

One gf took risks on a first date that most girls wouldn't. That shows she has confidence. A lot of it. And that attracted me to her. As I learned more about her, I learned she has an adventurous side, which I also have. We have a lot of other things in common too. Like activities we do in our spare time.

1. She was very confident without being controlling or overbearing.
    2. She has a good sense of humor.
    3. She has an adventurous side, much like me.
    4. She was flirty without being vague. While we were hiking: "Well if your pants get wet you can just take them off." Yep, that's clear flirting. lol.
    5. She has a great smile.
    6. She is a positive person. When things go wrong, she laughs at it.

Something else she said:
    Her: What would you do if I pushed you into the stream?
    Me: Well, my shorts would be wet and I'd have take them...wait a minute...
    Her: *laughing*
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

So basically be normal and flirt lol!

Quote Originally Posted by skeeziix View Post
    How did/do some of the irresistible girls in your life act? How did she get into your head and stay there? What can a girl do to perfect this art (without compromising her dignity)? Was she a blatant flirt, a mean bitch, or maybe sweet and innocent? Give me some tips...
    Honestly...my guy always told me I was sweet and innocent but I have another side when I'm with him...bad and very flirty! I'll admitt, although he never said I was (even though I'm sure he thought it) I can be a bitch if pissed off! He says I etched a place in his heart and I'm the kind of girl that stays on a guys mind. Not sure if all guys like the combo of all these things but I know he sure does
    Loved you once, love you still...Always have, always will