+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: if your wife was too scared to make luv in public places would you be angry@her?

if your wife was too scared to make luv in public places would you be angry@her?

My husband likes exhibitionism love-making and we do this at the park when nobodies there and the beach a lot which is nice and no problem but he started demanding more like at the tennis court, and it has 4 courts and one court had people on it so they could see us if they looked. I mean he keeps our clothes on but he undoes my underwear and during cuddling we make love with his pants undone. He got really upset with me when i asked not to do it but its impossiible to feel ok when people can see you

You have to let him understand that though you do enjoy doing this activity at a respectable distance from people, you are not comfortable about his demands of taking it further. If he is a loving and caring husband, he would respect your wishes to not let this get out of hand and work on doing something else. If his attitude towards you gets shitty, I suggest you get couples counseling before he seeks out alternatives like web camming it with girls on line to help him carry out with this fetish of his. You should also mention that people will call the police on you....nothing like explaining that to your family as to why they are bailing you two out of jail and also run the risk of having to register as a sex offender.

This worries me because his attitude towards you is starting to be manipulative. Since you are his wife, he expects you to do as he wishes....like you are his property. That's why I suggest you seek out professional help before resentment sets in and puts a strain on your relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    You have to let him understand that though you do enjoy doing this activity at a respectable distance from people, you are not comfortable about his demands of taking it further. If he is a loving and caring husband, he would respect your wishes to not let this get out of hand and work on doing something else. If his attitude towards you gets shitty, I suggest you get couples counseling before he seeks out alternatives like web camming it with girls on line to help him carry out with this fetish of his. You should also mention that people will call the police on you....nothing like explaining that to your family as to why they are bailing you two out of jail and also run the risk of having to register as a sex offender.

This worries me because his attitude towards you is starting to be manipulative. Since you are his wife, he expects you to do as he wishes....like you are his property. That's why I suggest you seek out professional help before resentment sets in and puts a strain on your relationship.
    He would never go to counseling, i heard him talk about how his friend went to it
    Tennis court is the only place where i refused and it was like it is his favorite place so i let him down.
    Maybe after a while time will heal my refusal and we can find more agreeable places
    But what do couples do when one person's favorite thing is the other person's most hated/scared of thing? First time it happened to us....
    We have everythingn in common usually :I

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you should consider that you might both be happier if you had a partner who shared your sexual preferences.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I think you should consider that you might both be happier if you had a partner who shared your sexual preferences.
    We both met at a sexual addiction group and it felt like we were a perfect fit. We make love 3-5 times everyday and its very perfect this way except for his temper when i wouldn't do it fully at the the tennis
    It was horrible before i met him and dangerous for me.

You see there it is again...important details that are left out. This changes everything. You both have a problem, and just like any addiction, you two are now feeding off each other with that addiction...and guess what, this is the results you get. Getting into a relationship with someone like this was a bad idea. It all gonna start going down hill from here. That's why you left this information out, because you knew that the answers would not be very favorable to you.

Quote Originally Posted by sara_skirter View Post
    We both met at a sexual addiction group
    Red Flag! I think that was a really bad idea. But you are married to him now apparently so I think you need to talk to him and let him know what your boundaries are. You have given in to sex in public in a way that you are still comfortable, for him to get that angry that you put a stop to taking it even further is extremely selfish on his part. A big part of marriage is compromise and if he can't do that when you have already given in some on your side, I think that's a bad sign.

He refuses counseling means he thinks he doesn't have a problem....another red flag! This fails.

You see there it is again...important details that are left out. This changes everything. You both have a problem, and just like any addiction, you two are now feeding off each other with that addiction...and guess what, this is the results you get. Getting into a relationship with someone like this was a bad idea. It all gonna start going down hill from here. That's why you left this information out, because you knew that the answers would not be very favorable to you.
    Its safer than before we met each other. I dated too much and always wore too little. He is always there for me at least

Quote Originally Posted by Riku View Post
    Red Flag! I think that was a really bad idea. But you are married to him now apparently so I think you need to talk to him and let him know what your boundaries are. You have given in to sex in public in a way that you are still comfortable, for him to get that angry that you put a stop to taking it even further is extremely selfish on his part. A big part of marriage is compromise and if he can't do that when you have already given in some on your side, I think that's a bad sign.
    He might cool off and be good soon, I guess I just will wait and see

He refuses counseling means he thinks he doesn't have a problem....another red flag! This fails.
    He never self-doubts himself EVER!

You compromised by doing it in certain places, now he has to compromise and understand your limits. Life, and love, involves compromise. He has to understand this.

Try it way out in the woods, far from the path. Bring a GPS just in case. Before you go on the trail, mark your car position if you are not good with directions. Bring a blanket. Pine needles hurt. lol.

I made love in a tent, far from the path, next to a stream. It was wonderful. Afterwards we jumped in the stream to rinse off.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Quote Originally Posted by bulrush View Post
    You compromised by doing it in certain places, now he has to compromise and understand your limits. Life, and love, involves compromise. He has to understand this.

Try it way out in the woods, far from the path. Bring a GPS just in case. Before you go on the trail, mark your car position if you are not good with directions. Bring a blanket. Pine needles hurt. lol.

I made love in a tent, far from the path, next to a stream. It was wonderful. Afterwards we jumped in the stream to rinse off.
    Thanks will suggest woods=) Its the best I guess because it would be secluded more so i'm not afraid of someone hearing moans. That is the problem at the tennis court, its like so easy to hear moans (unless they think its tennis moans!). He likes making love at tennis most because he likes me wearing tennis-style skirts so its like a trigger for lovemaking hehe.

How'bout a cold shower?
    For both of you

Quote Originally Posted by E.T. View Post
    How'bout a cold shower?
    For both of you
    He likes public lovemaking mostly.

Quote Originally Posted by sara_skirter View Post
    He likes public lovemaking mostly.
    LOL!!

That wasn't what 'a cold shower' meant!

A cold shower is meant to extinguish the hornyness (for a little while!)
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast