+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help! What do men usually want from women?

Help! What do men usually want from women?

Hi,

I am a 25 year old woman who just finished school. I am a certified teacher. I am slim (120lbs), 5'6" and I am a pretty down to earth woman. I feel like men never like me though. I know the response is always, "you just haven't found the right man" but whenever I put myself out there I get hurt and I am sick of it. I know not all men are the same but what do a lot of men look for in a woman? The last guy told me he was physically attracted to me but did not feel any emotional attraction. He also told me how he didn't know me though. I just dont know how he could be so certain if he doesn't know me...he said he thinks I am funny, sweet, smart and attractive though. So what kind of traits do some men look for in a woman? I am not going to change myself i just want to maybe show these traits a little more the next time I am interested in someone. I feel like I push people away.

The ugly truth We're looking to get laid. That's how we're wired.
    If sex is good we'll put up with any traits you got.
    Another words you grab us by the balls.
    On a serious note....good traits come in to play at a later time,that's not what grabs our attention first.
    If a guy initiates first contact it won't happen because of your nice nature
    or personality. Unless he's gay.
    Last edited by E.T.; 12-11-11 at 07:52 AM.

I agree.....were initially just interested in sex. Generally, Guys dont think really....as long as youre hot, give good BJs and we get along with you without too much BS, its relationship material. I wish I could give you more info but youre friends are right.....you just havent met the right guy yet

The guy who said he has no emotional connection was just looking for an excuse.
    Last edited by surfhb; 12-11-11 at 09:52 AM.

Dont listen to these 2 tits. Theyve probably not had their hole for years. A man needs many things from a woman, companionship, support, financial assistance, cooking , cleaning, but most importantly, the ability to hit under 70 on the piss easy courses, otherwise its just boring.

Financial assistance ,cooking,cleaning. In Europe maybe.
    Expect these in NA and get a kick between your legs.
    I'm beginning to like this thread.

what a man needs??? he needs much... but the most important thing u need to know is... don't try to fall in love... wait wait wait... your man will find u... he will sweep you offuour feet... don't look for love... it will come wen it has to...

visit [url=http://10lovetips.blogspot.com/2011/11/10-steps-to-attract-girl.html#comments]lovetips: 10 steps to attract a girl[/url] to get more ideas

what i expect from my gf is that she's there for me
    that we do stuff together, that we can be together
    going out, having dinner, seeing a movie, cuddling, ... but ofcourse sex too
    not just for having sex, but to be close to her, to have pleasure together
    i need THAT person in my live, and i ask myself how i ever lived without her...

but ofcourse i'm also that person towards her

i know i'm one in a million with this opinion, so maybe you shouldn't have to pay much attention to this
    maybe no one should, cause even today i'm all by myself and never had an actual relation with a girl
    but nevertheless this is what i'm searching for
    maybe we can conclude from this that girls just want a guy who ****s them, in stead of someone who actually cares

Hi Pepper,

Don't ignore the first two comments in this thread. They are exactly the kind of attitude toward relationships that you are trying to avoid. Sure we all know that men love sex and want to get laid. So do women. It's an important part of being human. End of story.

HOWEVER we're not all just a pair of tits and a hole waiting around for some loser to take a poke much the same as not all men see us as an object something to be exploited for their own selfish purposes.

I can't tell you what a man wants because I'm not a man but I can tell you as a woman what has worked for me.

1) Confidence = Knowing that you're hot without being conceited about it.

2) A little bit of modesty = There is no need to dress like a hooker when you have the looks and personality to back yourself up (and it sounds like you're doing fine in the looks department) Not too many guys will take you home to mum if your g-string is hanging out the back of your micro-mini skirt.

3) A sense of humour = A light hearted approach is much more attractive than someone who takes everything so seriously all the time. Plus if you can make him laugh the way his mates make him laugh half the battle is won because he's actually enjoying your company.

4) Good in bed and not bad on the cooking utensils = There's a reason why the saying 'Saint in the kitchen, whore in the bedroom' exists even if it is a load of sexist piggery.

5) Affection = No one wants to be with a cold fish.

6) Try not to nag or be jealous = If you're always on his case and trying to monopolise all of his free time he's going to lose interest really quickly.

7) Intelligence = A much needed ingredient. Sure Jessica Simpson is fun for awhile but no one would put up with that brainless bimbo after they've had a poke at her a few times.

If you were a guy wouldn't you want a happy go lucky girl who looks good without being overly high maintenance, gets along with your impossible bitch of a mother, can fry you up a juicy steak, give you a mind blowing headjob and make his friends wonder how the hell you managed to pull such an awesome chick that doesn't stress you out too much? I know I would!

Just as long as he is making you happy, reminding you how great he thinks you are and is treating you right it's really not difficult to accomplish all of the above and feel cherished. I hope this helps!

~Lemons

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Lemon View Post
    Hi Pepper,

Don't ignore the first two comments in this thread. They are exactly the kind of attitude toward relationships that you are trying to avoid. Sure we all know that men love sex and want to get laid. So do women. It's an important part of being human. End of story.

HOWEVER we're not all just a pair of tits and a hole waiting around for some loser to take a poke much the same as not all men see us as an object something to be exploited for their own selfish purposes.

I can't tell you what a man wants because I'm not a man but I can tell you as a woman what has worked for me.

1) Confidence = Knowing that you're hot without being conceited about it.

2) A little bit of modesty = There is no need to dress like a hooker when you have the looks and personality to back yourself up (and it sounds like you're doing fine in the looks department) Not too many guys will take you home to mum if your g-string is hanging out the back of your micro-mini skirt.

3) A sense of humour = A light hearted approach is much more attractive than someone who takes everything so seriously all the time. Plus if you can make him laugh the way his mates make him laugh half the battle is won because he's actually enjoying your company.

4) Good in bed and not bad on the cooking utensils = There's a reason why the saying 'Saint in the kitchen, whore in the bedroom' exists even if it is a load of sexist piggery.

5) Affection = No one wants to be with a cold fish.

6) Try not to nag or be jealous = If you're always on his case and trying to monopolise all of his free time he's going to lose interest really quickly.

7) Intelligence = A much needed ingredient. Sure Jessica Simpson is fun for awhile but no one would put up with that brainless bimbo after they've had a poke at her a few times.

If you were a guy wouldn't you want a happy go lucky girl who looks good without being overly high maintenance, gets along with your impossible bitch of a mother, can fry you up a juicy steak, give you a mind blowing headjob and make his friends wonder how the hell you managed to pull such an awesome chick that doesn't stress you out too much? I know I would!

Just as long as he is making you happy, reminding you how great he thinks you are and is treating you right it's really not difficult to accomplish all of the above and feel cherished. I hope this helps!

~Lemons
    all true...

Quote Originally Posted by Drumzzz View Post
    maybe we can conclude from this that girls just want a guy who ****s them, in stead of someone who actually cares
    Oddly enough 'treat them mean and keep them keen' seems to work in a lot of cases. I've seen so many of my fellow women who get bored unless they have to work for their man's affection. Considering how loudly we all complain about how there aren't any decent guys out there you'd think we'd be mowing each other down to get to the diamond in the rough right?