+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Condom use

Condom use

Okay, this might come off as a silly question but...here goes...can you use the same condom for oral sex and penetration? Or would there be more risk of it being damaged, breaking?

Thanks!

As long as no biting is involved, you can use the same condom after oral sex. The condom is strong enough to withstand oral sex and penetration. In fact, massage parlors use the same condom for oral and intercourse, not that I would know.

In my humble opinion, it's better to NOT use a condom. If you are afraid of STDs, just make sure he is a good man, and get tested before having sex.
    If you are afraid of pregnancy, get on the pill.

I hate condoms.... have not used it in 20 years.... not with any girlfriends, strangers or wife. I never contracted an STD or accidentally got anyone pregnant. You don't need condoms if you are careful and know what you are doing.

Thanks for replying Kaius. Unfortunately for me I can't use the pill because I have high risk factor of getting thrombus, so even if it is a perfectly healthy nice guy I have to use condoms.

I'd love to find Kaius, beat the shit out of him, and make him fu​ck his own open wound until he spontaneously generates HIV with himself.

Kaius,
    Some people with Herpes Simplex (crotch herpes) do not show symptoms, at all. But they are carriers, and can pass on the disease to anyone. Since they don't show symptoms, they have no reason to get tested, and they pass it on to other people. Be careful. Herpes is the "gift that keeps on giving". There is no cure. But breakouts do get better over the years.

As for condoms, they can be fun and effective, with the different colors, and they even have glow in the dark ones! Talk about a "strobe light" effect! It was light, then dark, then light, then dark....lol.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

hi friend visit the discountcondomking.com. here you find satisfy information about condoms & their use for oral sex.