+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Being careless

Being careless

Hi.
    I was just wondering if any of you guys out there can be completely indiferent to girls. I mean have a girlfriend, like to hang out with her but not thinking about her too much or feeling down if you can't date someday. Not to feel the need for girl companionship and stuff.. being completely independent to them.

Is there an attitude, a technique, maybe a type of music to listen, to make you reach that stage and feel this way?

get a frontal labotamy.

Quote Originally Posted by iLLuSioN_x
    Hi.
    I was just wondering if any of you guys out there can be completely indiferent to girls. I mean have a girlfriend, like to hang out with her but not thinking about her too much or feeling down if you can't date someday. Not to feel the need for girl companionship and stuff.. being completely independent to them.

Is there an attitude, a technique, maybe a type of music to listen, to make you reach that stage and feel this way?
    *nods*

Well..

Well, I'm a bloke and I've never felt like that.

And if I did, I certainly wouldn't be proud of it. Unless you happen to be depressed, I can't see a reason for that state of mind.

I'm pretty indifferent to girls. It's not helping me get any dates. but I am.

think about all the sex and bj's you be gettin if you are "more up to it" and attatched to her....its worth it and plus you could actually fall in love
    ...and don't forget to use a Jimmy Hat