+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my first heartbeat

my first heartbeat

Sex:Male
    so yesterday, i went to meet my roommate's friend in college which was a girl ive seen over a few skype video chats, but not actually in person. We met up with her and she gave us a tour of the school and played some activities at a lounge and i started developing feelings I have never experienced before. I stayed overnight for one night at my other friends dorm and I couldn't stop thinking about her. first time ever i swear. altho she cusses alot i didn't find that to be a flaw cuz her physique and hobbies kind of balances it out. iono wut im saying but u hopefully u get the point. The morning I left i confessed to her thru a text saying how i had these love feelings and how i was attracted to her. she replied "thanks for telling me that, I mean there's nothing I can do in return but i appreciate it" is that a nice way of saying no? or is it because our colleges are far apart?
    and do alot of ppl use this site? im scared she mite actually read this lol

Quote Originally Posted by stuck View Post
    Sex:Male
    so yesterday, i went to meet my roommate's friend in college which was a girl ive seen over a few skype video chats, but not actually in person. We met up with her and she gave us a tour of the school and played some activities at a lounge and i started developing feelings I have never experienced before. I stayed overnight for one night at my other friends dorm and I couldn't stop thinking about her. first time ever i swear. altho she cusses alot i didn't find that to be a flaw cuz her physique and hobbies kind of balances it out. iono wut im saying but u hopefully u get the point. The morning I left i confessed to her thru a text saying how i had these love feelings and how i was attracted to her. she replied "thanks for telling me that, I mean there's nothing I can do in return but i appreciate it" is that a nice way of saying no? or is it because our colleges are far apart?
    and do alot of ppl use this site? im scared she mite actually read this lol
    Yeah, I get the point. You're young, and you've discovered lust.

boy wait wait... move a little slowly... u were too fast ... love needs time... and u need time to see whether your feelings are true.... visit 10lovetips.blogspot.com