+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Im lost

Im lost

Well here it goes. It seems that I am madly in love with a woman, whom I have been with for 2 years, and she now confesses that she isnt sure if she is in love with me or ever has been. We have had out ups and downs like everyone else. But I never expected this. I should have known that she would never say I Love you unless I said it first. Only on rare occations will she kiss me when she leaves, 99% of the time I have to chase her down for a kiss. It seems that the problem is that after coming home from Iraq twice and Afganistan once I have issues. These issues have never effected my heart. Seems to me is all I do screw life up. I have no way to remember eveything, I have a crushed spine, masive migrains, and 2 blown out knees. Since I am now a stay at home dad I have major problems picking up after 5 kids, 3 are hers and dont fel they have to do chores, and the other 2 are my 4 and 6 yr. olds. who I lost to an abusive exwife that has tried to kill them twice tht I know of. The courts know, but they would rather give it a chance they die because I cant make enough money. My woman Is my heart and soul, without her I have neither. Im dying as it is so I give up on the fight now and I think I might take a camping trip until its over. Its very cold here so it wont take very long. Atleast the ones I love with more than my heart dont see me suffer.

P.S. The problems started before I found out I was dying. I problem must be me.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    First of all, props to you for your service overseas. Have you been treated by a doc for your injuries?

Second, your children need you. Things are never as bad as it seems in the moment. Be strong for them. This too shall pass. There are a lot of people in tough times right now w/the economy. Its not you.

You can think, you can type. You know how to pull it together and work toward a goal since you are military. There are jobs you can do. Write, edit, go back to school. Have you considered air traffic control? They view military experience and maturity an asset:

[url=http://finance.yahoo.com/career-work/article/108014/10-jobs-with-high-pay-and-minimal-schooling-required.html?mod=career-salary_negotiation]10-jobs-with-high-pay-and-minimal-schooling-required.html: Personal Finance News from Yahoo! Finance[/url]
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

You must have family to turn to for help. Either that or seek out a self help group for ex military coping with issues such as dealing with injuries, financial and family issues.

you need counselling bro... life is how u look at it... change urself and the world will change with u...