+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Oh no.. not another boring topic.. but!

Oh no.. not another boring topic.. but!

Hie all. this topic may seem like any old one but i'm gonna ask your opinions on some things.

Well firstly, i really admire this gal for almost 2yrs now. But recently, i somehow got her contact from friendster and msn. However, got to know that shes attached. Later after a few months of online chat and sms, i asked her out. Couldnt sleep the whole night! We met up for movie, drinks and a game of pool. We could communicate well and i can't help but feel more drawn towards her. On the second time we met, we talked, had fun and i walked her back to her home. Then it hit me. What am i doing? Shes taken and i'm feeling more attached to her. Shes from a different race from me and i dunno if she minds that since race is somewhat a big issue here. However, i do feel that she enjoys my company but it might just be short-lived being around her.

Question is.. what should i do? Go after her or not? It would be really helpful if someone could help ease ma confused self.
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

King Zarathu Guest
    Dude.. I have this one girl goin' after me and I myself have a girlfriend. This is what this girl did:

IT ****ED THE RELATIONSHIP UP

Hope that helps!

Its true, your heart makes you do stupid decisions. I know I've been though a few. You know what the right answer is............not to proceeded with a bf/gf relationship. If you two are going to be just friends thats fine but, nothing more. Its hard when you find someone that has interest in you or maybe seems like they do. Sure you want to proceed and follow your interest although think of the consequences. Just my opinion. Peace Out!

don't go after her. just be friends her boyfriend might not be the right guy for her but let her realise that by herself this could end in a lot of people getting hurt including you