+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Two different options - Which one do you like better?

Two different options - Which one do you like better?

Okay, tonight I went out with this girl that I worked a couple shifts with. Me and her went with another one of our friends that we work with, who made us going out happen.

I told him we should go out to the movies with her. And he asked her, and she agreed to come. Which means she has a little interest in me, right?

Anyway, long story short. At the beginning of the night she put her phone number in my phone. And I thought I'd text her in the morning. Good idea right?

Out of these two, which one do you think would be better to text her.

"good time last night, should do it again"
    or I was thinking about a funny comment about how she owns me because I paid for her movie ticket.

What do you think?

:)

the first one bro... move slowly...

visit [url=http://10lovetips.blogspot.com/2011/11/10-steps-to-attract-girl.html#comments]lovetips: 10 steps to attract a girl[/url] for more ideas

first one
    you never know how she'll react to the second one

First one...

To gauge her level of interest when you actually talk to her to make the plans for a second outing, maybe suggest leaving the third wheel at home. She's probably already established you're not a serial killer by now

~Lemons

So, everyone agrees with the first one right?

Do you think that line is good enough or do you have something better?

Just go with what you had. You're overthinking it, and you sound like you're about to become a clingy mess which will completely turn her off to you.

Lol, all right.

So, the first one is a good convo starter and not to clingy correct?

Quote Originally Posted by love guru View Post
    visit [url=http://10lovetips.blogspot.com/2011/11/10-steps-to-attract-girl.html#comments]lovetips: 10 steps to attract a girl[/url] for more ideas
    You suck....go away.

Quote Originally Posted by chailli View Post
    Lol, all right.

So, the first one is a good convo starter and not to clingy correct?
    Dude relax, if she really likes you, there isn't much for you to mess up on.

Quote Originally Posted by love guru View Post
    This is 10 steps to be a doormat being pissed on really

You think it would be better just to straight up ask her?

I think is would be better to touch around the subject, like the first option does.

Here is why I didn't ask her. All three of us work for the same company. She works at a different store, and me and our friend work at another store together. She came down for a couple shifts to our store, and we met twice. So, I didn't really know who she was. My friend is a good friend with her that goes way back. So, I said to him that we should do something together, us three. That's how we got to the movies. For me to ask her out straight up after that would be rather wired, I think.

I wanted to get to know her better, and I thought something like this would be the best bet.

Why do you think skirting around the issue is the best option? Don't you want to know her better, see if she's interested right away? Why drag it out through stupid text messaging. Just call her and tell her you had a good time last night, would you like to meet up for a slice of pizza (or insert what you guys like to do here) she'll either say yes or no. If she says yes, well then YEA! If she says no, well then it's just an opportunity lost ~ Her lost opportunity, not yours.

She put her phone number in your phone which is a bold move. Don't be less bold then her or you'll bore her ... that's my opinon anyway. Perhaps you're not comfortable with being confident like that quite yet? Your call, doll. I'm thinking you might as well start out confident and with having an abundunce mentality. Think positive. There is no negative here she either says yes or she says no and you know not to waste anymore thoughts and engergy texting a lame-o.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 14-11-11 at 02:27 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

You are not 12 years old so just ask her out and get to know her on your date....silly, that's how it works.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast