+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Lust Or Love?

Lust Or Love?

I fell in love with any nice girl I meet. May be lust too. What's the difference between love and lust? and how would I know? I am sorry my english is not very good but I really need you people to help me. thanks

uhh...Love: wanting to be with someone because you like them as a person so much... to NOT be around them hurts.

Lust: wanting to be with someone because you want to have sex with them only...

It's possible there's love and lust..which is totally possible...well..hmm anyway these are my stupid terms. g'luck

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

I think lust is having a strong desire on the person based on looks or what you know about them from any source but themselves (You heard they were a good person, you heard they like this or that, etc. etc). Love to me is having a strong desire after knowing them VERY well.

It terms of sex:

Love: Slow moving, candle lit, music playing, on a blanket, under the stars sex

Lust: Fast, hardcore, roleplaying, chain ya to a wall sex.

If infact two people are in a healthy realtionship/in love...both can be equally heathly to their respective realtionship. (Both physically/emotionally)

Now as far as mentality goes, many people,(usually younger) confuse love with infatuation/raw emotion. The thing is love cannot really be defined, although some of us can each give their own perspective on it. Usually love is self-sacrificing, careful but intelligent, most importantly forever. Usually something like this is refered to as the "soulmate". Another thing is, if you ever have to question if your in love with somebody or not...for any reason, then 9/10 your not in love. That being said, you can love somebody and still have it fail later on, due to a number of reasons. Lust as Sfalexi stated, is usually a strong sexual desire based on looks.

That begin said, I hope this helped you understand the differences a little.
    Last edited by Innova; 20-02-05 at 08:53 AM.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

BTW, Splash, NICE AVATAR!!!!!

Love: When you care for them in good times and in bad, when you know you'll love them even when they do something you hate, when you trust them to the furthest length.

Lust/infatuation: When you think they're perfect, when you have a bond from only one side.
    [url=http://moeburn.homelinux.com/][/url]

Death is like sex in highschool, because if you knew how many times you missed it, you'd be paralyzed.