+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why do guys always go for the other girl?

Why do guys always go for the other girl?

Why is it that many men like to hang out with attractive women and sometimes only see them for their looks? It seems that they have trouble looking past that. And then would rather go and date the girl that is not so attractive. I mean it's really tiring...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe the less attractive girls are more interesting and more fun to be around.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

because they don't think they have a shot at them?
    because they don't like their personality?
    because almost every really pretty girl is a bitch with too much self-esteem?

Most pretty girls I've met really are self-centered and very selfish and materialistic. I never wanted to date them. It was a waste of my time. But average girls were much more "real", fun and realistic. They had better personalities.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden10 View Post
    Why is it that many men like to hang out with attractive women and sometimes only see them for their looks? It seems that they have trouble looking past that. And then would rather go and date the girl that is not so attractive. I mean it's really tiring...
    The female brain primarily works based on emotions which are located in the lymbic system.
    So they are mainly drawn to men who can evoke these emotions.
    After many years of scientific research, the male brain was reconstructed as follows

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/600/brainfunny3.jpg/][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

It may disappoint you but that's how it is.
    " Real beauty comes from the inside " is just something ugly people say

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Maybe the less attractive girls are more interesting and more fun to be around.
    It's a matter of cause and effect.
    Pretty women have guys chasing them 24/7 so they don't have to make an effort and get away with being bitches.
    Since guys think with their penis they look away from that to the maximal extent. I've known extreme examples and they could keep this up for 3 years.
    If a cocky hot girl doesn't like something about a guy, she just moves on and picks an other guy who found her by chasing his penis.

If a less attractive female tries this cocky attitude, men who were slightly attracted now run away and don't come back.
    Therefore less attractive women are generally mild mannered.

Doesn't mean there are no friendly beautiful women out there but they are rare

After a while men tend to figure out what attractiveness level of woman they can pull and then stick to that level. That doesn't mean we don't like hanging out with the unbelievably hot ones occasionally and then running home to jerk off after the night is over!

normaly a guy is attracted by looks 1st, somthing is gonna get his attention. ive met good looking women who are very shy about their looks but outgoing as all hell. makes no sence to me. im at the point where i want what make sum1 themselves, not their looks. i met a woman friday night after i had a date with a veyr attractive woman. but buddy strictly went basied off her looks, i didnt think she was very attractive until she opened up and i learned about her...i would very much like to speak with her again but ill let my buddy chase a little...after 2 days hes realizing he dont like anything about her but her face.

what age range are the men your dealing with, we do grow up, some just sooner then others.

24-28 years

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden10 View Post
    I am incredibly in love with this girl in my class, who other guys don't find attractive that way at all. A guy I know thinks she's ugly even. She's not ugly at all, but I don't like her just because I think she's pretty. She has the most amazing personality. I would not date "hot" girls at all.

Quote Originally Posted by RandomName View Post
    She has the most amazing personality. I would not date "hot" girls at all.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/843/liarliar.jpg/][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]