+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do you think she thinks about me? (Accidentally deleted thread, posting again).

What do you think she thinks about me? (Accidentally deleted thread, posting again).

I am so much in love with this girl in my class. She knows I like her. She found out in a really embarrassing way. I said I was sorry (on Facebook, not in real life. We don't mention it at all in real life), to which she replied "haha, it's cool. xP I still think you're nice and all, so it's no problem xP". She has two friends she hangs with in school. I talk with all three. Anyway, when she talks with her friends, she sometimes starts talking to me so I get into the conversation (one time, the three joked, and she said "save me from them" to me, while laughing), and we joke as much as we did before (if not a bit more). I don't feel awkward at all talking to the three. They don't feel awkward talking to me. I believe she has a girlfriend (I'm 99% sure she's bi, though), but in all honesty, it doesn't really bother me at all. The fact that I like her obviously doesn't bother her at all. We talk on Facebook often (not in chat, but commenting on her status, never on mine, lol). What do you think she thinks about me? She never said she didn't like me, but I don't think she does honestly. Whenever her friend teases me for liking her, the girl I like makes a small laugh (not really a giggle) and calls her friend mean for teasing me. Sometimes, she wants to sit with me and my friend during lunch and sometimes during lessons (we have like a bunch of tables mashed into two tables). Maybe she's not the one wanting to do it, but she has no problem with sitting with us two.

I know I've said this before, but I accidentally deleted the thread (don't know how I succeeded in doing that).

She might like you. Or she might like the attention. Or she is gay and is using your liking of her to help cover and make things a little easier socially for her. Or a lot of things. Basically, you should just ask her out one day. On a date. If she says yes, then she likes you. If she says no, then just accept your friendship for what it is and move on.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

She might just like you for a friend. Her message doesn't indicate anything more.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)