+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i can't talk to this girl...

i can't talk to this girl...

I have liked her since 8th grade but never could talk to her. I figured when i was a freshman i would have classes with her in the future and i would make my move then , but i never had any classes with her.During the end of the year i had the perfect opportunity to talk to her but i didn't. Im in college now and i see her twice a week sitting on a bench waiting for her ride to pick her up and for the past 2 month have wanted to talk to her but i keep chickening out. Today i chickened out again after telling my self i would do it for sure .... i had the perfect opportunity .i passed her and my mouth just wouldn't open. She sat down and i was around the corner yelling in my head DO IT!! WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE!! So i walked by her again and almost said hi but my mouth wouldn't open so i once again walked by and sat on a bench near hers and just looked at her until her ride came... ( she did not notice i was looking at her). I know i sound like a stalker now... and i know a lot of you people are going to be like MAN UP YOU loser YOUR NOT READY TO HAVE A GIRL FRIEND! I felt so confident i could do it untill the time came and i chickened out... How can i force my self to just do it? i feel like im going parachuting and my mind is saying it's safe , jump out of the plan, but my body wont let me. I hate my self for being such a whimp... Any advice... or am i just doomed to be a loner for the rest of my life because of my lameness.......

We already did give you advice...there is no other way around it, you have to pluck up some courage and talk to her.

i knew it would rain today and she would be sitting on the bench near the building for shetler. My car was getting fixed so i had to wait at the bench next to the one she was at to wait for my ride to come. We were alone about 8 feet apart it was all going perfectly as i planed it... I had about 10-15 mins to talk to her but my mouth would not open no matter how hard i tried. It felt like i was playing russian rulet and my body wouldn't let me pull the trigger. SO i blew it and now have come to the realization no matter how hard i try my body wont listen to my mind and i wont be able to talk to her. So i was thinking of writing a letter to her and maybe droping it on her lap when i walk by. If i can't even manage to do that then i will just give it to a friend to give to her. What do you think of this idea? keep in mind she might not even remember who i am and im like a complete stranger to her. Think she would be weirded out by a stranger giving her a love letter? In the letter i would include my cell # I have got to put a end to this madness.

It would be better if you tell her by yourself...A letter is not a good idea...You have to find the courage to tell her, there is no other way...I'm sure you can overcome it and talk to her!!

Could you imagine someone walking by and dropping a letter in your lap? And then the letter has all sorts of implications behind the words... wtf?!

Do not give her a letter. Bottom line. Just gather up the courage and talk to her. There's nothing else to do.

If she is your first and only crush and you've never dated anyone before, I know this will be really nerve-tingling. Just approach her about a relatively neutral subject. Ask her for a bit of help on homework or something. Talk about class, and then gradually move on from there.

Although i dont think any form other than talking is the way to go, you could give/drop her a note, JUST a note, not a letter.

Saying something like " i choke up every time i try to talk to you"

Just stare her always, she will probably approach you if you do.
    [URL="http://www.leaderinus.com/15-things-you-should-give-up-to-be-happy"]
    15 Things You Should Give Up To Be Happy[/URL]
    Join me on [URL="http://www.facebook.com/pages/Success-Diaries/274795532620180"]Facebook[/URL] now!