+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I feel like a little Girl, please help...

Well, there are fewer low-class, crabby people in the white collar jobs IME. Maybe try to work in an office.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

It has nothing to do with race, how you're being treated.

I am a WASP who went to a WASP school and ended up being an outsider to most of my peers and treated in a similar way. Although that was middle and high school, I suspect you're dealing with very immature girls in college still.

Those who are more shy and fragile end up being attacked by people who need to tear down others in order to feel better about themselves.
    Also, those who tend to be more innocent and simple hearted also seem to be targeted by those with a viciousness in their heart, like they want to tear down something not like them or make you like them in the process.

What you need to understand is that this is not your problem, you're doing nothing wrong, and there's nothing wrong with who you are.

There is a tendency to blame yourself and think something is wrong with you when people behave this way towards you, but once you realize that they are the one with the problem it won't effect you as much.

Confidence is being secure in who you are and what you offer, and not caring how others react to you or receive you. It's not an easy thing to maintain in a lot of situations, I know.
    But start by realizing your confidence in yourself doesn't depend on how others respond to you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12