+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am in love but the person i lobe doesn't know me at all

I am in love but the person i lobe doesn't know me at all

Firstly i would like to explain some things before i ask for help.

The person i love is a celebrity. Not a huge one but she's a celebrity.You might say: Oh come on! It's a celebrity crush nothing serious...

When i fell in love with her, i said: Ok it's only a dream, a celebrity crush it will never become true.So after a lot of trying i somewhat forgot her completely like i didn't know she exists. After 3 months of that i remembered her again from the internet and everything was like i left it! I was still in love with her and more! After a lot of tries to forget her again i realized there is no way i can do it. It's impossible. I even tried to find another girl as a "substitute" but i failed miserably! I never felt like this before!

So i was trying the last 3 months to find info about her and after a lot of trial and error i was lucky enough to find her house address and from that i was able to find her house phone number as well.(these info are real i checked it)
    Also i would like to add that for a weird reason, i always know why she does what she does and i feel i know her for a long time while i don't! Also i am always thinking her like crazy and sometimes i find my self forgetting where i am or what i am doing.

So i thought: Since i am 17 and not 18 and i cannot send a card or go find her or something, and i want to meet her so badly, i think the only option is calling her on a weekend.

But because she doesn't know me at all and because we live at least 1000 miles away each other it would be very weird calling her for no apparent reason! Trying to become someone's friend is not a reason to call unfortunately it's very weird and awkward.

But i really want to call her! Do you guys have any ideas what should i do and if i can call her, what should i say to her?
    (like finding a way to explain the reason i am calling her) Do keep in mind that celebrities info are ISOLATED and very well protected so the fact i know such info could scare her.

Any ideas? Thanks

i'm sorry to say this
    but you just sound like a groupie / stalker guy...

lisren it wasn't my choice. How would you feel if you were in my place while i am a person who doesn't even care about celebrities?

Sounds like you have a crush on someone you will never ever meet. I think it will fade away in time. Don't call her or write. She probably doesn't have time for you, a complete stranger. So, put up posters of her in your bedroom, or wallpaper on your desktop, or whatever kids do these days.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Dude what you are doing is not healthy. You can't possibly be in love with someone you haven't met yet or even know....you are obsessed. I bet money on it you have not been the only that has done this to her....you will most definitely be rejected. Celebrities keep a fair distance from their fans....for good reason I might add. You better stop yourself now before you have the police knocking at your door serving you with a restraining order.

Here is a song written by They Might Be Giants....it is very fitting to what is going on with you....

.Early one day
    I got up the strength
    To call you on the phone
    You answered and said
    "Please leave a mess-"
    And I dropped the receiver then

I'll do as you ask if I can figure out where you live
    And though the world may think you strange
    I find you great

Just for your information
    If you should hear this
    I am letting you know that
    I'm your boyfriend now

I read your book
    But then it took
    A year to find your house
    I was nervous at first
    And then it got worse
    When there was no turning 'round

If you don't know by now just look I'm
    Right outside
    You've got to admit that
    I'm your boyfriend now

Your boyfriend now
    Is fond of long walks on the beach at night
    Your boyfriend likes
    Italian food and wine

Your boyfriend wants
    To meet someone who shares his interests
    In listening
    To voices in my head

You don't have to say it
    I can see it in your eyes
    I can read it in your heart
    I can hear it in your silence

Just for your information if you should
    Get this letter
    Here's a reminder
    I'm your boyfriend now

I don't need you to tell me the things
    I know are true but
    Can't you admit that
    I'm your boyfriend now?
    Why don't you act like
    I'm your boyfriend now?
    Don't deny it
    I'm your boyfriend now

the only advice i can give you is to just forget it
    this is really something that will never happen
    and DON'T try to contact her, it'll only scare her and ruin your life if this gets connected to your record...

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't be ridiculous, this girl is not going to respond to some stranger/groupie calling her up and talking to her. Don't think you're the only one who 'feels' this way. It's not love, it's a crush.

I was 'in love' with this famous rock star when I was 17. I actually somehow had the good fortune to meet him in person twice with little effort on my part. Once I met him for real, reality set in.....you're just another fan and there's nothing between you. You can build up this fantasy in your head until it starts to feel real, but really you just built it up to that. Go meet a normal girl.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

What a lot of negative replies. I think its romantic, and maybe she will too, you never know. Give this celeb a call, it cant do any harm. Pretend you are selling something , like internet providings, or windows or some shit. The beauty of this tactic is, if she hangs up , you can keep calling everyday until she breaks and listens to your musings. No one ever calls the cops because of phone sales. If shes anything like most half celebs , she ll be shitting a brick wanting to say "do you know who i am". when she does, just say no, and act aloof(british). The secret of this tactic is , dont becaome a blubbering asshole just because shes talking to, you need to act cool for cats. At the end of the call, when she finally says she doesnt want to buy whatever shit you are selling, you then ask if she wants to go to mcdonalds and maybe some cocktails and smooth jazz.
    remeber , fortune favours the brave my son. None of these noobs that have replied to you will ever pump a star. Prove them wrong, and if you do , dont forget to post me some pics. Good luck soldier.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Romantic? Lol you have GOT to be shitting me. People need a damn reality check.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bluesummer View Post
    Romantic? Lol you have GOT to be shitting me. People need a damn reality check.
    Yeah its romantic, some of these celebs like a man thats brave and takes a chance. The only reason you hear about stalkers as a bad thing, is because they are usually ugly. It nevr makes the news when a celeb has sex with some random thats phoned her if hes a pretty boy. Why, you may ask. Well its because when a celeb pumps a random, they know how to be discreet. For every famous stalking case, i reckon there has been at leat 10 secret celebrity randoom stranger pumpings. I myself have pumped 4 semi celebs, although i dont go running to the press about it.

may i ask who you're aiming at?
    maybe if she really isn't that famous you might perhaps have a shot (but don't get your hopes up to high)

@mwahahaha:
    what you're suggesting now is that he can get in touch with her and might start something with this girl...
    but all of that is based on a LIE, i could never deal with the fact i'm happy only cause i lied to people

Quote Originally Posted by Drumzzz View Post
    may i ask who you're aiming at?
    maybe if she really isn't that famous you might perhaps have a shot (but don't get your hopes up to high)

@mwahahaha:
    what you're suggesting now is that he can get in touch with her and might start something with this girl...
    but all of that is based on a LIE, i could never deal with the fact i'm happy only cause i lied to people
    Well drumzz, you will realise when you finally get hair on your balls, that grown ups lie to get what they want. Anyone who says they dont, is a liar. For example, if your woman asks you if she looks fat today, what do you say? Do you say "yes" you look fat just like every other day, or do you tell a little lie and say youve never seen her thinner, just for an easy life? If you tell the truth here , you will get 3 days of how shes going on a diet and you ll get shite for dinner...

Quote Originally Posted by mwahahaha View Post
    Well drumzz, you will realise when you finally get hair on your balls, that grown ups lie to get what they want. Anyone who says they dont, is a liar. For example, if your woman asks you if she looks fat today, what do you say? Do you say "yes" you look fat just like every other day, or do you tell a little lie and say youve never seen her thinner, just for an easy life? If you tell the truth here , you will get 3 days of how shes going on a diet and you ll get shite for dinner...
    i don't say she looks fat... no that's true
    i tell her she is beautiful just as allways
    why? cause i think she is, cause i love her
    i don't lie to have an easy life, i choose her cause i like her, nomatter what
    maybe she isn't the thinnest woman around, but to me she is the most beautiful

i don't have to be a fag unlike you to keep her satisfied

Quote Originally Posted by Drumzzz View Post
    i don't say she looks fat... no that's true
    i tell her she is beautiful just as allways
    why? cause i think she is, cause i love her
    i don't lie to have an easy life, i choose her cause i like her, nomatter what
    maybe she isn't the thinnest woman around, but to me she is the most beautiful

i don't have to be a fag unlike you to keep her satisfied
    lol, keep your knickers on oprah. I wasnt talking about your woman specifically. It was just an example. No need to be homophobic on my ass.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast