+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What do you girls think she thinks about me?

What do you girls think she thinks about me?

I am so much in love with this girl in my class. She's amazing. I don't only like her because I think she's pretty (guys I know in school even think she's ugly), though, but she has an amazing personality. She's three years older than me, but doesn't act like a 19 year old at all. Not to be mean, I actually like it. She's in my class and hangs with these two girls. Anyway, she found out in the most embarrassing way (I don't want to say how). I said "I'm really sorry" to which she replied "Haha, it's ok. I still think you're nice and all, so it's no problem". Anyway, we were friends before (I talked to those three sometimes, and me and my friend sometimes sit with them during lunch and lessons). She has a partner (I think it's a girlfriend, but I'm sure she's bi). Anyway, whenever one of her friends teases me for liking her, she laughs (well, somewhere between a laugh and a giggle) and calls the friend mean. After she found out, I get the feeling that me and my friend (mostly me) have talked to the three of them more than before she knew. She never said she liked me back (she just said "I still think you're nice and all" after all in the message), and I don't think she does, but I'm curious. Now, she starts talking to me sometimes when she talks with her friends, so I get into the conversation and once, she and her two friends laughed and joked, and she turned to me and was all like "argh, save me, [name]" to me, while laughing. She answers bye whenever I say bye (because that totally means she wants me, and she liked a status of mine once, she totally wants me...), she laughs when she talks with me sometimes, she's just that amazing. What does she think about me? I'm not sure, and I don't think, she likes me, but what do you girls think? You have more experience, so...

I'm not the most attractive guy in the world. I have long hair, a few pimples (not like pimples over the whole face), I have dark blonde hair (a bit long, with very long bangs. I'm very kind (or at least I'd like to think I am, I do my best) and show her I care (whenever I get the chance to), but I'm slightly weird (my friends think I'm very loud and obnoxious), I guess you could say.

She's short and has black hair (some people call her emo, but I wouldn't say her personality is emo at all, it's just her clothing style and hair style. Besides, emo is a music style, lol).

EDIT: Forgot to mention that we were friends both before and after she found out,

EDIT 2: She's 19, I'm 16. Don't worry. I am not a sex obsessed freak.

EDIT 3: We have very similar interests. We both like Zelda and Mario, we both are interested in Japanese shizz also.
    Last edited by RandomName; 16-11-11 at 02:11 AM.

Hmmm, well I'm 16 too and this might sound a bit bad. But, sometimes when a girl knows that someone likes them they pay more attention to them and like subconciously flirt. Not everyone does and that may not particuarly be the case but yeah, just as an option. You have to say how!!! I'm a stranger so I'm not going to judge you or anything haha, I promise no judgements. It's cute that you like her based on her personality and if you guys are still talking then she obviously isn't bothered that you like her.

Maybe just go with the flow for now, get closer with her and just hang out. Then if it gets to a point where you're mind****ed if she likes you back or what she thinks, then you can ask her