Hey fellas, im sure some of you have been in my shoes before and found out what may have been best for you so i thought i would get some advice from the men this time instead of the women ,

My lady and i started dating 6 onths ago,, not long but we have been serious about one another and in love .. well at least for the most part.

@1/2 months ago she went into drug induced psychosis, so basicly psychotic, during this time i was with her every single day in the hospital to help her get through, as she got better this was the peak of her feelings for me .. i could tell she truly loved me no matter what . a week went by after the hosppital and she went into bad depression, on anti psychotic pills and anti depressants . sometimes she would wake up saying she wants to die and she completely lost her whole personality, i did my best to make her feel better and be happy . about a month into the depression, so right now she has started showing sighns of feeling more confident again and happy . ... Here is where it gets bad though , i tend to get upset wasily and yell at her when she dosent deserve it.. not a lot but when i am stressed i take it out on her sometimes, over the last little while she has said she dosent know about us and a future with me due to the fact that i gat angry easily .

Today we had a fight about her not wearing makeup to impress or show effort to me anymore, i wasent thinking of everything she has gone thru at this moment.. she suddenly said she wants to break up, i didnt take it seriously and kept going on my rant until she finally was sure about her decision,,, then she said she does not love me anymore and has been thinking that for a while now, however she every evening and lots during the day tells me she loves me .. until now that is .

i believe my insensitivity lately and over reacting about little things have truly changed her feelings for the worst . .. here is the thing tho,, she says she cares about me a lot ns would be really sad if i dissapeared and she wants to be close friends, like still hang out lots, talk lots .. etc.. she has said because she needs to work on herself she has no time to look for a new bf and dosent plan on anything even if she is approached by an awesome guy .

My question is How do i woo her so to speak to regain trust in me and begin to love me again, i do not expect her to love me right away but over time to love me again once she sees that i can control my anger and watch what i say.

i have 3 options, do as she wants and be a good friend in hopes to prove to her that i am still worthy of her .

2. i can close all contact and ignore her and make her hate me so i can let her go and be done with her forever and find another woman .

or 3.. stay on the back bench as someone who cares about her, dont show too much interest and see where that goes

uys.. this is a woman i consider marrying one day and having kids with so i only want advice that will help get her back .. not help get over her .. thanks brandon