+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Could Really Use Some Help

Could Really Use Some Help

So here's the situation...

There's this girl I like and we've been out alone together a few times before and we've never had any intimate physical contact. Recently however, I've asked her out a few times and she has declined my offer with with excuses that may or may not be true. (Relatives in town, too tired to go out, etc.) But she always texts me a few days later just to say hi. (especially if I have not tried to contact her recently)

For example, this past week I invited her to come to a hockey game with me and she accepted. However she told me later that she was going to go with her friends instead. This is not the first time this had happened so I thought she had lost interest. I didn't text her for the following days, but that weekend she sent me a text just to say hi and we had a fairly long conversation. So I'm just kinda curious what you all think about this and whether or not she's actually interested in dating, or perhaps just to stay friends.

Thanks

Hard to say, but I can tell you that I have been in nearly the EXACT same situation and it went nowhere.

I get the impression that she might be confused, but also that she does just want to be friends and keep contact light. She also does not want to hurt your feelings, I'm sure. But, does she actually know you have feelings for her?? If not, may be best to tell her, because her response will likely tell you all you need to know about how she feels as well.