+ Follow This Topic

Thread: after years we finally dated

after years we finally dated

i lived in the same place my whole life. i was little and i was friends with my neighbor, he was really little we would play outside. When i got older the little kid had 2 more little brothers and a little sister. I began watching them all, babysitting them, watching them outside.
    There was a guy who would drive around everyday so many times by my house. i was shy and i never talked to him. Well i would always get all pretty and go outside just to see him. seeing him made me happy
    then there was times when i didnt see him at all.
    i saw him driving by me one day, and i felt like i needed to be with him. A few days later i see this old friend at the store and he was with this guy. time went by and my friend added me on myspace and wanted to hang out, so me, him and 3 other ppl started haning out. my friend knew erik (the guy) liked me, and my friend knew i liked him. we were at the gas station and erik was there getting gas, that was the first time we talked, but for a minute. few days later was the first time i got drunk. this guy kept trying to kiss me and hold me but i kept pushing him away. Erik grabbed my hand and asked to watch a movie with me. we laid on the floor while everyone was in the other room. he was so sweet, asking for my number, trying to get to know me. he left and then i left to go home.
    he texted me the next day and wanted to hang out. we went to the park, he asked to hold my hand he then asked if i would be his girl. i said yes!
    the 2nd date he brought me to a overlook place, gave me roses, and just talked. he told me how he liked me for so many years but was so shy to talk to me. he told his friends that some day i would be his girl and that day happened.
    now we are happy, we have a 5 month old son together. and he wants more with me. i am so happy, every day i just fall more in love with him

This was so much kinda fairy tale. Loved going through it. I'm so glad you are sharing some blithesome moments of your life.
    Express the Unexpressed ......... <3

the love is very wonderful.