+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: i want a better body

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    I disagree with a lot of this.

Firstly, I am 31 and am the healthiest and in the best shape I have ever been. I know quite a few women that have hit their 30's and decided for the first time in their lives to get fit and have succeeded.

Those who gain a lb a year after they hit 25 don't try to stop it from occurring. If it were completely inevitable that you gain that much weight there would be no skinny old ladies.
    Agreed, I'm not sure where BCgirl came up with that crap.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I've heard Zumba is good. Haven't tried yet, but will.
    I saw some local gym plugging it, doubt it's anything ground breaking. It's 90% (or more) diet, just do a little bit in the gym and you'll be fine.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by haxan View Post
    I saw some local gym plugging it, doubt it's anything ground breaking. It's 90% (or more) diet, just do a little bit in the gym and you'll be fine.
    I love to dance and I don't get to do enough of it. Look at how much fun it looks!

Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I love to dance and I don't get to do enough of it. Look at how much fun it looks!

Hmm, looks like a dance class rather than working out, but keeps the heart rate up, which is all that matters from that perspective. Just hoping your performance is more like the girl on the right, in the grey sweats and red top at :42, than the girl at the 1:00 mark in the green sweats and white shirt ! :-P

2x week that, 1x week throwing a little iron around in the gym, good diet and you're set.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley235 View Post
    i always ate alot!! like more than anybody i know. but i stopped drinking soda, i dont eat candy or chips or sweet food, not alot of junk food.
    i use the treadmill every day, i use the zumba fitness on the wii
    me too I always eat a lot I don't care if I eat to much food drink cola, eat chocolate and so on. but still I drink fit in right to digest food. ehehheeh

Yeah I go for cardio work out too. That made me look good now.

Right now I am doing the body rock workouts. They kick your ass and you can feel a difference. If you want to tone up, check them out.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelers<3 View Post
    Right now I am doing the body rock workouts. They kick your ass and you can feel a difference. If you want to tone up, check them out.
    I used to subscribe to bodyrock, but I found it wasn't as targeted as I was aiming for. I swapped over to the p90x, adapted it to a 180 day version with cardio, and it was one of the best choices of my life. But if you eat like crap, it doesn't matter, you can't out-train a bad diet.

But this thread is long past dead and the OP hasn't logged in in months.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

I want never gets brah!

Ashley,
    your post caught my attention.
    Let me tell you a little story.
    When I was 18 I had my son, and put on weight. I cried when I couldnt get back into my pre-baby jeans and felt soooo fat.
    My husband was cruel, and tormented me about my weight gain.
    A sweet guy I knew back then thought I was hot, even when I never felt like I was.
    That was 30 years ago. I look at pictures of myself from back then and realize I wasnt fat at all.
    And what wouldnt I give to look 20 again!

103 pounds for 5'5" is pretty darn skinny, underweight even. I'm betting you could put on a few pounds and still look amazing.
    Don't obsess over the scale. Eat a good diet, no junk food or soda, work out a little just to firm up. In 20 or 30 years from now you are going to wonder why the hell you ever thought you were fat.

You need to control your diets and manage your food,because diet plays a vital role in our weight issues.Drink more and more water during whole day,which benefits you a'lot.Do some physical exercise as you like cardio,gym,running,yoga,swimming,jogging are helpful to burn fat,calories much quicker.
    richy

I don't think you are overweight but if you feel you are so you should have good workout and a diet which gives you a good and your desired shape.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123