+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: i want a better body

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You aren't fat, but you may need toning as Girl said. But, most women will always have that 'belly pooch'. Its what allows your abdominal area to expand when you get pregnant.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Drop and give me 20, you pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    You aren't fat, but you may need toning as Girl said. But, most women will always have that 'belly pooch'. Its what allows your abdominal area to expand when you get pregnant.
    The other thing about that belly pooch is it is one of those curve that guys absolutely adore.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Now I keep on imagining some blondie having skin removed from that portion of the body to look as 'perfect' as possible, and then have it rip during pregnancy as a result when it fails to expand properly.
    Yeuck.

eat more protien, you will loose fat, but gain some muscel, weight does not matter. You will tone more. Id do treadmill and eliptiacal and. drink a 100mg protien shake after yourwork out everyday, that will help you. also Id do ab workouts if you just was some off your belly, but eating better atleast during the week will show some effects.

Again, if you are having a hard time with a routine, check out the many apps for I phone or Android, I use one for both push ups and sit ups to reach my rep max amounts.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    My best friend has a bmi of 16.9. I will sometimes compare us and feel fat. Then I remind myself that I am not fat, she is too skinny. And before anyone accuses me of jealousy, we went to the beach on the weekend, she wore a bikini. When she bent over to fix her towel her back resembled Mr Burns.
    You can't develop a genuine sense of self-worth by tearing others down to make yourself feel better.

OP, as long as you are healthy, you are fine. Don't focus so much on achieving any particular standard of weight or size. It will drive you crazy. The most attractive quality in a woman is being comfortable in her own skin and body.

Quote Originally Posted by oldskool83 View Post
    eat more protien, you will loose fat, but gain some muscel, weight does not matter. You will tone more. Id do treadmill and eliptiacal and. drink a 100mg protien shake after yourwork out everyday, that will help you. also Id do ab workouts if you just was some off your belly, but eating better atleast during the week will show some effects.
    I find protein shakes make me really really hungry. It's odd. I find eggs to be one of my favourite sources of protein.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

sorry to burst your bubble but you are 20 yrs old....if you aren't at the best shape of your life now, you never will be. When you were a teen, your able to eat whatever you want and stay slim. When you hit the 20 yr old mark for females your metabolism starts to slow down meaning those burgers and fries you were gulping down earlier without gaining weight....you can't get away with that anymore. When you hit 25....you will have to work out much harder than you did when you were 16. They say after 25 yrs old for women, you gain an average a pound a year. Which means that if you weigh 103 lbs now, it's inevitable by the time you are 55 yrs old you will be 133 lbs. Unfortunately for us women, metabolism is much slower than it is for men....and it just slows down even more with age.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ha ha, i am 133 now. damn i am old
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    sorry to burst your bubble but you are 20 yrs old....if you aren't at the best shape of your life now, you never will be. When you were a teen, your able to eat whatever you want and stay slim. When you hit the 20 yr old mark for females your metabolism starts to slow down meaning those burgers and fries you were gulping down earlier without gaining weight....you can't get away with that anymore. When you hit 25....you will have to work out much harder than you did when you were 16. They say after 25 yrs old for women, you gain an average a pound a year. Which means that if you weigh 103 lbs now, it's inevitable by the time you are 55 yrs old you will be 133 lbs. Unfortunately for us women, metabolism is much slower than it is for men....and it just slows down even more with age.
    I disagree with a lot of this.

Firstly, I am 31 and am the healthiest and in the best shape I have ever been. I know quite a few women that have hit their 30's and decided for the first time in their lives to get fit and have succeeded.

Those who gain a lb a year after they hit 25 don't try to stop it from occurring. If it were completely inevitable that you gain that much weight there would be no skinny old ladies.

Metabolism is a tricky thing to work with but it can be manipulated. It has natural tendencies for what it would like to do but it can be trained just like any other part of your body.

I do agree that you have to work harder once you are older to keep everything where you want it. You do also have to acknowledge that things change with age and maintain some realism with what you can and can't do. EG as you age high impact exercises will no longer be appropriate for most people as joints wear out.

To get a better body you must start first on the water you drink. Water help cleanse your body.

[URL="http://www.homewatercoolersreview.com/"]Home Water Coolers[/URL]

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by champee View Post
    To get a better body you must start first on the water you drink. Water help cleanse your body.

[URL="http://www.homewatercoolersreview.com/"]Home Water Coolers[/URL]
    This is the most creative spam I've ever seen. Bravo.

A Better Body Women's Fitness is a place where women can focus on their goals and objectives.
    Through fitness and healthy lifestyle change for a better body makes these a reality.
    Better body offers a wide variety of classes at all levels, such as: Bike, Heated position
    Step, Cardio Pilates, Zumba, yoga and much more! Better body is also a complete fitness center with cardio, weight machines and personal trainers. Better Body also offers a view of the child at no charge.
    Better body is not just a gym, we are family!

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've heard Zumba is good. Haven't tried yet, but will.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast