+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A broken hearted man...

A broken hearted man...

I wanted to express my feelings to someone close to me, but I was all alone...yet again. This is a story of me how I was deeply in love with a girl, only to find myself being hurt and seeing you left with another person.

May I ask, is there any faithfulness and loyalty in this world?

I've known this girl for about a year now. She's the most beautiful and sweetest thing that have ever happened to me. We have so much chemistry and things in common that, there are times I've thought of committing myself into this relationship. As in propose to her... It may seems naive of me doing so just under a year, but love is blind.

I remembered clearly the first date we had. It was by a church on a fine morning, and there I was holding a bouquet of roses standing in front of the holy ground feeling much excited. I arrived earlier than the meeting time. 30 minutes passed, still no one in sight. I could only see some people sitting at the table in the coffee house from a visible distance. 1 hour gone, and people from the church rushed out from the door and head to their own ways. Yet, my love is still no where in sight. I thought to myself has she forgotten about today or she doesn't want to see me... I could call her or she could have call my mobile phone. But I chose not to call as I believe she will come eventually. I have my trust in her. After 2 hours gone, I was utterly down on my knees feeling disappointed with broken heart. I left the church with the roses still in my hand. I didn't throw it away.

Later that day, I learnt that she didn't forget about the date and she was busy the whole morning. She could have call me but apparently her phone was down. And as always, I believe her what she said.

As time goes by, I have done countless of wonderful things for her. Yes, I do realized its not an easy route because very often we are very far apart. So I always tried to write poems or love letters, send flowers and presents for her. I have even go my way to find custom made mug with the zodiac sign of two of us, Taurus and Leo. Necklace, bracelet, and so on. It was not easy but I never tell her all those difficult things I've gone through to make her happy. I only want her to know I'm the perfect man in her eyes.

Sometime I was wondering to myself if I've tried too hard. And for whom I did all these for?

Only to found out she has someone else in her eyes. Not one, but few!! For god's sake does she even know the meaning of dignity?!? It a year that I have known her, I realized she's the type of girl that wants to be always loved by man. When I'm not by her side, her needs and urges have runs her wildly.

I have been thinking and thinking and thinking.... Should I hold on to her? I've loved her so much that I'd bring down the moon for her if she wants it. The season's greetings is around the corner and I've bought some presents for her. I wanted to continue doing things for her but I couldn't stand knowing she's sleeping with another person...

If there's any mercy on earth, please God give her back to me. I want her to be by my side. I want her to be the love of my life. My one and only, forever til eternity. Please....

Are you a stalker?
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

I was a stalking her, started when I saw the pictures, I didn't told her immediately when I saw the pics, I told her after 4 days after.

Your obsession isn't healthy. She isn't in to you! You HAVE to let it go. This is not the way to win over someone.
    "Never make someone your priority, when to them you are only an option"

Your just hurting yourself, obviously she doesnt see how devoted and kind heartdd you are, dont worry you will find someone who loves these personality traits, you just gotta get over her.