+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does she want to have sex??

Does she want to have sex??

There is this girl (who has a boyfriend btw), and we have been very close friends for a long time. Recently we were hanging out and we ended up making out for a good 2 hours. The next night she came over again and we made out again for hours. Both nights all she said was how amazing i was and how she wished that the night would never end. Also, she let me grab her breasts and her butt and she was grinding on top of me. I know these seem like sure signs that she wants to go further but it's just weird because she has a boyfriend and me and her have always been just friends until now.

Quote Originally Posted by Greekniko23 View Post
    ...she has a boyfriend...
    Whaaaatt....???

If you are open to her doing this to you also....go ahead, it should feel weird, its wrong
    “So it's not gonna be easy, It's going to be really hard, we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.” <3

No, she doesn't. If she did, she would have pushed for it. Or, she might, but knows she shouldn't. She may be ready to break it off with her boyfriend.

Like Superfantastich said, it's wrong. You should probably tread carefully and just...not. If you do keep up with it, be ready for your friendship to end.

he isn't responsible for her cheating on her BF...
    he is single, if she wants to cheat on him, fine
    but he's just in love...
    Last edited by Drumzzz; 17-11-11 at 12:08 AM.

@ the OP......Are you as thick as two short planks?

I love sluts! God bless em!

Nothing wrong with making out or even having sex with someone who has a boyfriend. Because the other dude is only a boyfriend...not husband or anything of that nature.
    As long as there is no marital commitment, any girl is fair game. Boyfriends are kinda like Netflix DVDs.... you watch it, and when you are done, return it. If you like it
    a whole lot, you keep it. You are always allowed to watch other DVDs as long as you are a Netflix member.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    Nothing wrong with making out or even having sex with someone who has a boyfriend. Because the other dude is only a boyfriend...not husband or anything of that nature.
    As long as there is no marital commitment, any girl is fair game. Boyfriends are kinda like Netflix DVDs.... you watch it, and when you are done, return it. If you like it
    a whole lot, you keep it. You are always allowed to watch other DVDs as long as you are a Netflix member.
    I would agree with that. Funny that people would equate a marriage commitment and a BF/GF commitment. Not even close.

However, there's not reason to cheat or be in any kind of commitment if youre happy

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    So when does a woman cease being 'fair game'? Is it when she's putting her wedding dress on? Is it when she is walking down the aisle? Is it when she says I do?

I hope your next girlfriend cheats on you. And when you are sitting there heartbroken someone says "it's ok dude, you weren't married, she was fair game"
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

She has a boyfriend... lay off her.

If she wants to cheat, don't be the guy she cheats with. Because you wouldn't like it if you were the boyfriend being cheated on, would you?

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post
    So when does a woman cease being 'fair game'? Is it when she's putting her wedding dress on? Is it when she is walking down the aisle? Is it when she says I do?

I hope your next girlfriend cheats on you. And when you are sitting there heartbroken someone says "it's ok dude, you weren't married, she was fair game"
    Well said.. Don't care what others think. A relationship needs commitment. It comes naturally, and if you love that person, it really isn't that hard. Yeah some of em just yell out proud saying how every woman who isn't married is fair game. Then when their girlfriends cheat on them, they end up sobbing and in the broken hearts forum. Don't do unto others what you do not wish to be done unto you. Or your gf for that matter.

Morals...

It isnt right to make out with a women that is in a relationship and even more so to have sex with her, however this is not your fault, so for the questions sake i believe that she is showing all the signs that she would take it further. Even though it is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by MaidenMinx View Post

An engagement is a commitment. You can't approach someone who is engaged... That is wrong.
    There is no such thing as "cheating" when you are only BF/GF. That's the whole idea behind dating....no commitment.

Quote Originally Posted by Dune View Post
    Well said.. Don't care what others think. A relationship needs commitment. It comes naturally, and if you love that person, it really isn't that hard. Yeah some of em just yell out proud saying how every woman who isn't married is fair game. Then when their girlfriends cheat on them, they end up sobbing and in the broken hearts forum. Don't do unto others what you do not wish to be done unto you. Or your gf for that matter.
    A "girlfriend" is allowed to date other guys. It's her right. There is no commitment when you are only dating. It's not "cheating"...it's "choosing".
    For the men who can't commit to marriage, they should be worried. If the woman chooses to stay, that's fine.... but she has every right to date
    someone else and not being called a whore. After all, there is NO COMMITMENT when merely dating.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast