+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Does she want to have sex??

I'm sorry but I so completely disagree.

Regardless of whether or not jewelry or vows have been exchanged, once the terms boyfriend and girlfriend come into play that is a promise of monogamy unless both people have agreed to an open relationship.

Some people never intend on getting married. I was with hubby for 5 years before he proposed. I'm sure if either of us had strayed in that time we wouldn't be married now.

I state again, I hope you are cheated on one day by a girl friend. I hope when you go to propose to a girl she says "sorry, I've been sleeping around and you just aren't my first choice. Bye"
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

I say smash the bejesus out of her! If you haven't already.

Next time, just whip it out.

Follow your gut feeling.
    If it feel wrong, then it is, don't push further.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A lot of people define "dating" differently than being in a committed, relationship that isn't marriage. I'm one of them. Dating to us was the 3 or 4 dates we went on to get to know if each of us is a suitable partner. During these 3 or 4 dates I did see other men. After our 4 dates we decided yes, we will commit as an official bf/ gf monogamous couple. Since then, there is commitment, and this came long before the ring ever did.

So while you, Kaius think it's acceptable to whore around anytime before the ring without breaking any commitment I assure you, this is not common thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Drumzzz View Post
    he isn't responsible for her cheating on her BF...
    he is single, if she wants to cheat on him, fine
    but he's just in love...
    lolzzz.

He is an enabler and he enables her to cheat. If ALL enablers stopped enabling if they just said: "back off douche, you are in a relationship with someone else" then cheating wouldn't exist. Well, there is always the liars that say they're single but are actually married or in a committed, (supposidly) exclusive relationship and are addicted to strange, then it's up to their "target" to suss them out before jumping into their beds. Being tricked into it is one thing. Volunteering to enable a cheater to cheat is yet another.

You're illogical thought process does nothing to help the OP when he is "in love" but she never leaves the boyfriend and stagnates his ability to find a girl who is actually single and available to love him back and not just fk him while totally fking with his head.

Op: Tell her if she's interested in pursuing what is obviously a mutual attraction that she knows where you are and she can contact you when she breaks up with the poor chump who thinks she's being faithful to him. Then, don't hold your breath waiting for her because she more than likely wants her cake and eat it too. Don't help with that.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 24-11-11 at 12:40 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    An engagement is a commitment. You can't approach someone who is engaged... That is wrong.
    There is no such thing as "cheating" when you are only BF/GF. That's the whole idea behind dating....no commitment.

Oh and btw: You DON'T call someone you are just dating your boyfriend or your girlfriend. You've committed to them and have agreed to be EXCLUSIVE if you've given each other the title.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12