+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sex advice needed

Sex advice needed

Okay, so I have some intimacy issues with this girl I am currently seeing. I have had sex with her twice now and have not been able to cum while I am inside her.

I am not a virgin I had sex with one other girl before her. I didn't cum right away either but I did cum inside of her. This was my first time and I was worried about cuming before her so I jerked off right before our date (I knew we were going to have sex),

I have had sex with this girl I have been seeing for almost 4 weeks now once before, 3-4 days ago, and I did not cum inside of her. I had to pull out and masturbate to finish. She had cum'ed twice (or at least she says so, we were both drunk) and I don't really know how it works for women).

TODAY, she spends the night at my house again. While massaging her leg, I somehow end up fingering her. I fingered for a good 10 minutes or so, I could feel she was really wet inside. I then strap on a condom and go inside of her. We do it missionary style for another 10 minutes or so and she really seems to be enjoying it. After a while I notice her mood goes down and I still haven't cum'ed yet. I pull out again and begin to masturbate but can't cum this time to save my life... She was completely wet though, she seemed to like it. She said that she has been coming a lot fast with me than her ex's and that her ex's came after like 6-10 minutes of have sex with her...

Is there something wrong with me? Or is it her? I did masturbate that day but it was almost 12 hours before we had sex. Also, I can sometimes go and masturbate 2-3 times in a single day... so I should be good for another run, right?

Is it her? Her vagina is not tight? The girl I hooked up with before this girl (the one I came inside), when I was inside her it felt like her vagina was filled inside. When I am inside the girl I am seeing now it feels like it is hallow inside and then some weird thing dangling up top.

Is it me? My penis is small? I just measured it. This is me being honest I have no reason to lie. I know none of you and none of you will ever know who I am. Height: A little over 7'', something like 7 and 2/8. Width: Almost 2'', something like 1 and 7/10.

Is it neither? Is it because I masturbated or because I am just not feeling her? I don't understand why I wouldn't be feeling her though. She is pretty much a model... big ass, big boobs, and she is thin....
    Last edited by tmc92ic; 16-11-11 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tmc92ic View Post
    . While messaging her leg, ...
    Just wait till her leg responds to your text.

Hi there,

Making love is not about the end result... ejaculation is just the cherry on top of a very delicious cake that sometimes takes ages to eat. I think if you relax and just enjoy the whole experience of exploring her body and allowing her to explore yours... without any tension or anxiety, it will happen naturally in its own time. Enjoy!
    Warm wishes,
    Mia Rose

How old are you? This could be related to your age.

The more you masturbate, the harder it is to climax. So if you fap a lot, you will last longer. Nothing wrong with that. Why does it bother you?

Try different positions. There are websites that list lots of different positions, with pictures (drawings, not photos). Try new kinky things like tying her up or something. Ask her to wear lingerie. What lingerie do you like?
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

the next time you know you're gonna have sex, don't fap the day before or the day itself
    if it's still a problem then ask us again

when i just had a climax i need longer than 10 minutes so that might be the problem

As you get older, you will realise that all womens flowers are different. You just have to accept that sometimes its like throwing a sausage down an alley.

i think you just need to get comfortable with her, as oddly as it seems thats the real issue. you can cum with yourself because you comfortable or use to it a certain way...dont let it get ya down, maybe she can start with some handjobs or blowjobs after to finish ya off.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are masturbating too much, and desensitizing yourself to the feel of a woman.

Also for the record, the vagina is lined in muscle, and muscular tone plays a role in how tight she would feel. After an orgasm, the muscle relaxes, which explains why a woman doesn't feel as tight after an orgasm (assuming she actually had one). I don't know what the dangling thing is, but I am guessing an IUD (to prevent pregnancy).
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Probably because you're drinking. If I know I'll be drinking, I'll always pop a blue pill and it takes care of the issue right quick

Lots of useful advice, thanks for replies!

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    Probably because you're drinking. If I know I'll be drinking, I'll always pop a blue pill and it takes care of the issue right quick
    i keep thinking it's strange men can't get an erection while being drunk...
    my gf and i have had sex in the past when i was really drunk
    she was suprised it went so easy for me ^^

can anybody explain this? :p

Quote Originally Posted by Drumzzz View Post
    i keep thinking it's strange men can't get an erection while being drunk...
    my gf and i have had sex in the past when i was really drunk
    she was suprised it went so easy for me ^^

can anybody explain this? :p
    Because alcohol inhibits blood to the penis Mr. Superman :p

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Alcohol also minimizes testosterone production.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb View Post
    Because alcohol inhibits blood to the penis Mr. Superman :p
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    Alcohol also minimizes testosterone production.
    thx
    now i understand

Some people are more affected by alcohol than others. Alcohol didn't affect lead in my pencil until I was in my late 30s. Age is part of the issue too.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast