+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Is my penis ok?

lol... that was too funny...

damn you guys! there's always a new thread up every day about some guy getting all insecure over his penis size! STOP THE MADNESS PEOPLE!

YOUR PENIS IS BIG AND HARD NOW GO GET LAID OR SOMETHING!

and then all the other guys come in here touting how big or not big their own penis is. geewiz.

i know!! lolol! t'is so stupid! t'is just like STOP IT ALREADY!

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    damn you guys! there's always a new thread up every day about some guy getting all insecure over his penis size! STOP THE MADNESS PEOPLE!

YOUR PENIS IS BIG AND HARD NOW GO GET LAID OR SOMETHING!
    Ha, ha.. not Bud Smoker's penis...his is flaccid:

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/t6282-this-is-getting-really-bad-i-need-some-help.html[/url]

You're mocking the poor guy!

Freddie

*shrugs* *walks off*

You would be the same way if you were a guy. If you don't have a dick, then don't talk about it simple. Cause you have no idea what they go through. Just like I don't, because I don't have that problem, but I know what it would be like cause i'm a guy and I know how much girls' DO CARE about size. Stop lieing. A 2 inch penis could honestly do nothing, a girl at my work asked her gencylogist to prove me wrong.

Who has a 2" full grown penis??

Nobody is going to argue that, cause a 2" penis can't. I've never even known a person to have it that short lol.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

I was just saying...

gotcha, thats cool!

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

he's losing it, mikey that is. hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    You would be the same way if you were a guy. If you don't have a dick, then don't talk about it simple. Cause you have no idea what they go through. Just like I don't, because I don't have that problem, but I know what it would be like cause i'm a guy and I know how much girls' DO CARE about size. Stop lieing. A 2 inch penis could honestly do nothing, a girl at my work asked her gencylogist to prove me wrong.
    agree with you 100%
    actually I had a 3.5' one ..I felt like I had nothing in my pants..
    anyway this porblem embarested me for long timp..
    at a moment I thought to use some stuff for enlargement .. so I ordered an penis enlargement set..And I can say my size now is visible larger...
    after 5 months ..my size is almost 4.7..and growing!!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by grandbezzer
    agree with you 100%
    actually I had a 3.5' one ..I felt like I had nothing in my pants..
    anyway this porblem embarested me for long timp..
    at a moment I thought to use some stuff for enlargement .. so I ordered an penis enlargement set..And I can say my size now is visible larger...
    after 5 months ..my size is almost 4.7..and growing!!
    Don't bother with agreeing with him...he's no longer with us.

My penis was 6" fully erect for a long time, then in 2001 I paid for membership at penisdevelopment.com and started following their exercises. After a while, I build up to doing the main exercises for a little over an hour a day, and I would measure my penis with a ruler each day as well. The exercises worked very well, and I actually stopped doing them when I was able to measure an 10 3/4" erection. I still have the vasoline mark on the ruler from that time.

I stopped doing the exercises for a few years and the gains dropped off a bit. In 2003 I began restoring my foreskin and focused mainly on that. Just recently I checked out the penisdevelopment site again and found some new techniques that didn't require vasoline and some updates on some of the other exercises. I started doing them again just last week and I went from measuring an 8" erection stretched against a ruler to 9 1/2". I'm not back at the 10 3/4" that I was a few years ago, but if I keep doing the exercises daily I'm sure I'll be back there.

I stopped doing them before because I wasn't getting laid anyway, although I did make a video of myself masturbating and showed it to this girl I knew. She didn't mention how large it was, but I didn't really ask her. I asked a different girl what she thought about my dick when I showed it to her when it was flaccid and even then she said it was "pretty big". Unfortunately, I met her at the behavioral health hospital and she was having her period, so we just did some dry humping until the staff walked up on me naked on top of her topless.

I am glad that I've finished with the foreskin restoration, because I think that has been more beneficial to me than the enlargement exercises. I guess I'm going to keep trying to make it bigger as part of a vanity thing. I think it would be quite impressive if I could hold my dick up against a 12-inch ruler and have my dick be longer than it. Once I can do that I'll definately take a picture of it.

I also recently ordered a supplement called sextra serum. I never really liked the pills such as yohimbe pills because they have to metabolize before they work. I was very impressed by the sales letter for the sextra serum that I got in the mail a couple of weeks ago so I decided to order 4 bottles. I hope they come soon, and I also hope it lives up to my expectations. I like to go dancing at clubs, and I think it would be really cool if I could have this huge erection for a long time while I'm dancing with some of the girls there. It would be great if they could see it unleased and penetrating as well.

Just relax

here comes a great advice:

when a girl cums she really does't care about all that crap of penis size....But you need make her cum......

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast