+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Casual sex

Casual sex

Hi, I have a question for the guys. What would be your reaction if a woman called you out of the blue and told you she liked you and wanted you to be her sex partner only?(not in those exact words) Would you take her up on her offer or would you think she was a slut for asking that of you?

I'm considering calling this guy who I've liked for years. I haven't had the nerve to say anything to him in the past. I've been celibate for almost 7 LONG years. He's 24 and I'm almost 30. Should I just go for it and tell him what I want? How should I say it? He's also a friend of my little brother.
    Girls, your advice is welcomed also. Thanks for listening.

Well, since you said that you have feelings for him. I probably wouldn't suggest it. It depends on whether your willing to let your feelings get hurt in the end. Thats what will happen.

You have to go out on a limb and tell him your feelings for him. If he wants "just sex" and nothing else. He needs to know your thoughts.

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Any woman who would call me up (out of the blue) and tell me she just wanted to be my bed buddy and nothing more would and almost certainly has called up anyone and everyone and done the same so I would instantaneously send up the red flag and run like hell.

Lest I end up with some incurable STD or worse…
    Most of us know why we're alone...what we don't know is why we can't seem to do anything about it.

Don't lisen to him. Most guy would accept your offer, just bring some condoms, and make sure you tell him you have condoms.

You said you like him and JUST want to have sex with him, you're probably going to end up getting hurt.

The aptly named "booty call."

Welcome to my world, children. You'd be surprised at how many women out there feel the same way as you, Babiygrl. I have about 3 women I keep on my "booty call patrol." If the night gets rough and you're too $hithoused to string together coherent pickup lines at the bar, you'll always have a plan-b.

Dae - this isn't 1989. We have protection for STD's. Unless you're a goddamn idiot, the chances are slim to none if used correctly.
    Do Not Ask Questions - Just Listen.

I agree with the STD part, as long as you know what your doing and such...don't worry about it.

Its up to you babygirl, unless you're worried about getting hurt...then go for it if you want too.
    Last edited by Innova; 21-02-05 at 12:06 PM.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowEverything
    If the night gets rough and you're too $hithoused to string together coherent pickup lines at the bar, you'll always have a plan-b.
    good looking kids dont need pick up lines.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Quote Originally Posted by Steve2004
    good looking kids dont need pick up lines.
    Unless their looks are so good, it's intimidating....like me.

Get a ****ing clue.
    Do Not Ask Questions - Just Listen.

I disagree with casual sex. Sex is a beautiful thing that shouldn't be degraded. I mean think about it. You are sharing body fluids with one another. You are connected. Doing it with someone you love makes the experience.

STD's aren't just a result from semen or vaginal fluid, spanky. Condoms help but they don't protect even 50%.

Quote Originally Posted by lucan_reilly
    I disagree with casual sex. Sex is a beautiful thing that shouldn't be degraded. I mean think about it. You are sharing body fluids with one another. You are connected. Doing it with someone you love makes the experience.

STD's aren't just a result from semen or vaginal fluid, spanky. Condoms help but they don't protect even 50%.
    Oh man.. i just heard the almost same thing from my dad yesterday.. lol.
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~

I'm not sure if that is good or bad...

How old is your dad?

I guess I am a really mature 25 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by babigyrl
    Hi, I have a question for the guys. What would be your reaction if a woman called you out of the blue and told you she liked you and wanted you to be her sex partner only?(not in those exact words) Would you take her up on her offer or would you think she was a slut for asking that of you?
    If I was attracted to her, I'd say, "Sure."

Then I'd **** you silly.

If I wasn't attracted, I'd say, "I really don't want to ruin our friendship that we have."

Alexi

i've been in this situation before. there has never been any conversations about it. we just knew. anyways, honestly i see nothing wrong with casual sex. the thing is you have feelings for him, so in the long run it will just make things a mess. so i say stay away. don't cheapen what you really want from this guy.

7 years? wow.

Also, I don't know about the calling him to ask thing. Maybe that is a little creepy, can't you think of something more subtitle?

Does he like you? Surely there is an easier way to find out than risking humiliation.

But for the most part, unless your fugly most guys would be happy to help.