+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Not to be a drug

Not to be a drug

So this girl who goes to my school always looks at me in the hallways, talks to me, and I walk her to class, and we even hung out once after school just me and her for awhile. I really like her, but I think she has a crush on one of my friends, and plus my other friend said she denied agreeing to a date with me in front of this boy he think she likes. I really like this girl, but I'm confused, she's freaking weird. I don't know whether she likes me, or someone else. And she asks for a hugs before I leave and I squeeze her butt and she smiles and stuff when I do.

Do you think she likes...me?
    Also, she gets a ton of male attention from my school because she's really pretty and whatnot, so she's swarmed by other guys. I feel as if another one of those guys, like I don't have anything that the others don't. And, we already agreed to a date, but she supposedly denied this, as stated before.

She's an attention whore. Move on, find someone worth your attention.

And stop squeezing her butt, be too busy for hugs. She'll probably chase you for a bit fir the attention then put you in the too hard basket.
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.