View Poll Results: What should I do?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Move on

1 50.00%
  • Don't move on

1 50.00%
+ Follow This Topic

Thread: SUPER Broken Hearted Male here who really needs help on what to do.

SUPER Broken Hearted Male here who really needs help on what to do.

I am Oliver Martinez from Philipines

And I am so broken. My (EX because she broke up with me) girlfriend Anna broke my heart so bad.
    And we are already 4 years and 1 month of being fiancies.

I discovered that she's with another man in her hidden photos in facebook(cause I logged her account for some reason), the photos were taken by her friends and they were not so sweet (just a lil), then I was so jealous with what I saw, so I told her why is she doin that to me. She never do that things never to me. So I was really mad that time.. then jsut a few hours of our quarrel she broked up with me, but I'm telling her sorry for telling that thing to her and I still wanna be with her. But sadly, she told me she doesn't love me anymore, but I really don't believe what she said so I keep on begging her to fix the problem, but as days go by she is already having much more time with that man, more sweeter hidden photos was leaked.

I was really really feeling so bad that time, crying a lot, I wished I will die, and all other bad things I wished to happen.

And right now, I'm very confused on what to do, she wants me back she said. But I am currently a lil inlove with another girl. So my biggest problem right now is what should I do. Please help me guys.

Your GF didn't break your heart, you did. She emotionally attached herself to another guy because you didn't give her the romance and attention she so needs, so she found someone who did. It's obvious the dude is in the friends zone. She was just using him. It wasn't right of her to do that, but people do tend to do that when things are lacking in their relationship. This could have all been prevented if you didn't lose control and just talked......communication is key so go talk to her and see where it takes you. Go where your heart is....

hi. i think you will to do fowlow your heart. if you love her you can to fogive.good luck for you.