+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do they avoid me?

Do they avoid me?

So, I'm in love with this girl (you know the situation if you read my earlier posts). Anyway, I think they're trying to avoid me. Well, not all of them, but at least this one girl. I really think she doesn't like me at all. If I've been mean to her, I've asked for forgiveness, and I'm sure she accepted it. I don't think she's ever actually liked me, though. I mean, the three friends (the girl I like, this one friend and another friend) started avoiding me and my friend (I think it was me, though) yesterday. They ran to the tram (for whatever reason, I won't immediately assume it was because me and my friend were behind them, we didn't stalk them), they went to check the bus times when we got to the tram, and today, when I sat with them, they went to another place (very close to where they actually sat, though). I think that was because this third friend stood close to the door. The girl I like is nice to me always, but I think her friend that I think doesn't like me wants to avoid me. And of course she follows her friends. Anyway, am I just imagining crap or are they actually avoiding me? You can read my other problems on Ask a Female and Love Advice. You'll obviously see my name under the post, so you know which ones I talk about. Answer them also if you want to, that'd be amazing.

PS: Sometimes when they get to the classroom and are about to sit close to me and my friend (by the way, I'm friends with those three girls that I talked about, at least two of them .__.) this girl that I suspect doesn't like me takes a seat closer to the whiteboard, and of course they follow her.

Yes they want you to leave them alone....go hang out with your guys friends.