+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confusing Girlfriend

Confusing Girlfriend

My girlfriend is a little bit older then me (3 years and 3 months). I've stuck trough everything with her...she cheated and I forgave her (only person I have ever forgiven for doing so) She has anger issues and tends to take everything out on me and I also forgive her for that all the time. She wants to leave because she says having a boyfriend is stressful and alot of work. She also says she loves me very very much and that shes lonely without me and misses me. I don't get her she wants to do everything a couple does but not be an official couple. She confuses me so much by saying that we'll just ease into it. She gets angry when I try to talk about things she does not such as this so I came to this forum lookiing for advice. I don't understand what she means "ease" into it people don't just ease into a relationship you need to talk it out. I also don't understand why she cant just say were in a relationship she says its just easier not to say we're in one. She confuses me very much I don't know when we'll have "eased" into it she says just stop talking about it and be happy were together. I'M SO CONFUSED. What do I do?

Sounds like she's stringing you along mate. She doesn't want to give the commitment.

Also, you should start re-thinking whether she's really worth it. Sounds like she's giving you a lot of shit, and you're just putting up with it. Don't sound too healthy to me. Would you want that in a girl?

She doesn't want the label of being in relationship so she can cheat without technically cheating. I see it all the time, from men and women.

Bottom line, if you are unhappy with the situation, then move on. It is your choice to manage your own happiness.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!