+ Follow This Topic

Thread: GF problem i kinda need some... info

GF problem i kinda need some... info

ok check it, my gfs Best friend just had a baby right, and like my gf was like at the hospital for like 3 days straight with her and i was upset bc i didnt get to see her but at the same time i didnt really mind shes her best friend why wouldnt she be with her u know.... but like shes always like i wanna see Jayden(the baby)when i talk to her on the phone, and like i was like so u still wanna do something today and shes like yeah... its like she doesnt even care that we didnt get to see eachother for a while even tho she said it in a text message she sent me last night, but when i talk to her on the phone she just doesnt seem like she cares......shes like infatuated with that baby....what should i do...i mean the 18th was are anneversery and she was at the hospital... i didnt even get to see her, let alone talk to her for more than 5 mins....like i mean we love each other but,...shes been in a bad mood latley and she doesnt seem to happy,...what should i do i really need help it would be great.......thanks

bud smoker

like you know like what like woman are like with babies like.

seriously though I wouldn't be worried - girls seem to have a natural attraction to babies, she will soon grow old with it.

yeah she probably will soon grow old with it unless shes thinking of getting one herself that when you have to worry

you should have gone to the hospital with her not into the place where the baby was coming out but you know outside since theirs a lot of it you didnt go through with her (i know she is not the one having a baby but women like to see that as an experience)she probably won't speak much about it with you.

shes just curious she'll get over it. go with her to see the baby and that way you are spending time with her. when you are with her you should tell her how you feel that you miss her and want to spend time with her.

telling her will fasten the process of her getting over the baby. jayden is a lovely name

Quote Originally Posted by afrosmile
    yeah she probably will soon grow old with it unless shes thinking of getting one herself that when you have to worry

you should have gone to the hospital with her not into the place where the baby was coming out but you know outside since theirs a lot of it you didnt go through with her (i know she is not the one having a baby but women like to see that as an experience)she probably won't speak much about it with you.

shes just curious she'll get over it. go with her to see the baby and that way you are spending time with her. when you are with her you should tell her how you feel that you miss her and want to spend time with her.

telling her will fasten the process of her getting over the baby. jayden is a lovely name
    thanks everybody, the other day i basicly told her how i felt, that i miss her so much and, that i love her, and i was upset that i didnt get to spend alot of time with her that weekend, and she totaly just understood it and appologized and everything, and we had a great night together, and the next day to....thanks sooo much for ur guys help, yea i like the name to.

budsmoker

p.s. thanks again

dude dont be selfish, so shes spending time with her best mate and the baby so what?! You dont need to see her all the time, she needs her space. As for the infatuation it sounds like your kinda jealous that shes talking about this baby all the time. Women (being one i know) mostly tend to have a natural urge towards babies (unless there completly unmaternal) i know im like it! I work in a nursery 2 days a week and i talk about the kids there to my bloke. He'l ask me questions about some of the names he knows and we'l have a little chat, just as he talks to me about what hes done at work etc.

If she wants to talk about the baby and it makes her happy whats wrong with that? Like someone else said you should only worry if she tells you she wants one with you...stop freaking out like! Shes free to spend time with her best friend if she wants, you shouldnt feel neglected for it or make her apologise for it....
    ******* 7 Times World Champion Michael Schumacher - the ultimate sporting hero *******