Okay so I met a girl last weekend and we hung out an walked around a lake and then embraced pretty heavily at the end but nothing more. The next day she texted me saying she had a really good time and enjoyed my company and we talked on the phone once and then we texted back and forth and agreed to meet this Friday (Which is actually today) Wednesday night she sent me a message saying she wants to do it a day earlier (yesterday). I was like sure and we met and we tried to go to this cafe I knew but it was the 14th birthday of the cafe and they were having a big party. I ended up being super nervous (I don't know why because I wasn't nervous the first time we met although I did have some other things going on in my life that may have contributed) The night ended in the same way. I feel I should have tried to go in for the kiss or elevated things at that point and didn't. I just left it at the long embrace. As I was getting out of the car she said we would see each other soon, probably after Thanksgiving which is next week. I went inside and felt weird like I messed it up. Later that night I texted her and I think I made it worse. She didn't respond and hasn't responded all day and we had been talking almost daily. I don't know how to proceed at this point. What do I do now? I know what I should have done last night but that doesn't help me in the present. I am probably gonna post this in the ask a woman section as well...